Time's up for Tess Barker & Babs Gray (opinion)

20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not loving the vibe of this topic. They are both super intelligent, sweet and pro #FreeBritney

I spoke with Tess two-three weeks ago on the phone. The sentiment in the OP is appreciated, but it is very inaccurate. Give them some time. I don't feel super comfortable speaking for them, but due to the nature of this topic and its responses, I feel it's important to clarify that they are working on some things for the movement. 

Hmm good to know. It's just weird all the silence and Tess always was outspoken about Britney situation. They promised news since the hearing Brit went with Lynne, but anyway...

Let's wait then... psycho alfred hitchcock GIF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/6/2020 at 1:08 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Exactly. I'm not asking for more than this and I would understand if they said something like this. It's just rude and disrespectful to their audience to just drop off without a word. It's like if Jordan pulled the plug on exhale all of a sudden and refused to mention it or address any of us afterward. It doesn't make any sense, does it?

At least we still have eatpraybritney <3

Well I think there’s a couple things going on here, on their last episode that was about Britney in 2019 (I also encourage listening to the Free Roger episode if you haven’t) they said basically they had major tea and were creating some of type of production for it. I can’t imagine they were not approached by Britney’s team but also they don’t make money off of Britney’s Gram and covid hit and they’re comedians trying to make a living in a world where no can attend things like that right now so they’re trying to adapt to continue their careers to provide for themselves. But Tess Barker and Bab’s Gray both liked my Free Britney tweet today where I said we haven’t forgotten and thanking them, so they see what’s happening and hopefully weren’t silenced and are just waiting for the right time to spill whatever they have 

Honestly, look at how Lou Taylor handled the Defamation Case, and how that went; it was an absolute nightmare for Team Britney because they nearly faced being exposed. They are probably ITCHING to shut down this podcast; its the reason this movement has been going for a 16 months! 

Everything they say in their podcast is either factually correct; meaning Team B can't legally call it defamation (that's why they didn't shut them down immediately), or opinion-based, once again, they can't be shut for their opinions. 

I honestly think the Gals know that they have to thread carefully, because one slip up and its a courtcase against them, and lets be real, we have had no real update since the last podcast; they're waiting until Team B makes a move.

Archived