Time's up for Tess Barker & Babs Gray (opinion)

11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Freedom of expression LEGALLY is allowed but it also comes with a HUGE price tag if you have any misinformation that could meet libel standards.  Also, taking on the courts themselves is scary. It's not right but it's reality.  

But this shouldn't be the case ... first, they have every right to talk about Britney, they have a podcast about her.
Secondly, they only gave relevant information that came to her podcast about her being admitted against her will in a psychiatric hospital, that is, they transmitted the information that came to her podcast.
Third, her team must sue the person who gave the source, not them, and that will never happen, if so, if this is true they have the battle won.
Fourth, I understand that they are afraid, but this should not be so.
Freedom of expression and information is essential in a democratic world.

- If I were Britney's team I would be afraid of Britney'Gram and her source because in the case of the trial (they are supposed to have been threatened) her team is the ones who have to lose and Britney' Gram are the ones who have to win and with dangerous information.
Imagine a paralegal who worked for Andrew Wallet or a person from her circle, suppose for example her brother (here would come the bad since her family is very cowardly) or a person who went through her personal/professional life wants justice to be done and cares about Britney.
In all of these examples, they lose if they sued and if the source really wants to help Britney.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

But this shouldn't be the case ... first, they have every right to talk about Britney, they have a podcast about her.
Secondly, they only gave relevant information that came to her podcast about her being admitted against her will in a psychiatric hospital, that is, they transmitted the information that came to her podcast.
Third, her team must sue the person who gave the source, not them, and that will never happen, if so, if this is true they have the battle won.
Fourth, I understand that they are afraid, but this should not be so.
Freedom of expression and information is essential in a democratic world.

- If I were Britney's team I would be afraid of Britney'Gram and her source because in the case of the trial (they are supposed to have been threatened) her team is the ones who have to lose and Britney' Gram are the ones who have to win and with dangerous information.
Imagine a paralegal who worked for Andrew Wallet or a person from her circle, suppose for example her brother (here would come the bad since her family is very cowardly) or a person who went through her personal/professional life wants justice to be done and cares about Britney.
In all of these examples, they lose if they sued and if the source really wants to help Britney.

I agree with what you are saying here and I hope that's why they are trying their best to be sure ANYTHING they release is completely factual OR it's being used in another way and cannot be revealed publicly yet.  I don't think we should look at them as traitors or roast them - they have done A LOT already.

• Leader

Not loving the vibe of this topic. They are both super intelligent, sweet and pro #FreeBritney

I spoke with Tess two-three weeks ago on the phone. The sentiment in the OP is appreciated, but it is very inaccurate. Give them some time. I don't feel super comfortable speaking for them, but due to the nature of this topic and its responses, I feel it's important to clarify that they are working on some things for the movement. 

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not loving the vibe of this topic. They are both super intelligent, sweet and pro #FreeBritney

I spoke with Tess two-three weeks ago on the phone. The sentiment in the OP is appreciated, but it is very inaccurate. Give them some time. I don't feel super comfortable speaking for them, but due to the nature of this topic and its responses, I feel it's important to clarify that they are working on some things for the movement. 

:mcry:this is what we needed to hear, thanks Jordan!

Patience is a virtue that this fan base lacks. I understand that some may feel abandoned but I could sense their passion and tbh they put their own reputations on the line for this movement. What can others say? I mean sure some have gone to protest or used a hashtag but these ladies have legitimate careers that could be tarnished because they spoke out. 

sorry not sorry shrug GIF

#FreeBritney

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

If they were sued, do you have the money to pay their attorney and court fees?  If not, this statement is irrelevant. 

now we're talking :shocked:

do you even know what this movement is about and how millions are a state for all these teams under the c-ship? do you know what it's like if you're live is at stake for a celebrity even tho you love and support her well being? :imacat: the us justice system is corrupt but the "cship" itself. if you don't have millions or you are a public celebrity, don't **** too much with them. Even Britney fans got sued in court for this, its serious business. 

we really need these girls back but they have to live in Russia or something. 

24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

i'm surprised how exhale didn't shut down yet not gonna lie :schoolingtime: make sure to backup your forum daily girl

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks, Jordan. It's been less than 6 months since we heard from them and the world is a weird place right now. Let's cut them some slack! It's obvious that they're very passionate about the movement and just because they haven't been vocal lately doesn't mean they're not continuing the fight.

I'm not expecting to hear from them immediately after the next hearing because I think they're smart girls and they want to lay low until the right time. If that's in a few months...great! If it's next year...better late than never! We can't give up on them so soon. 

I find it very interesting that although they're quiet and MAY have been silenced by Team Con, their podcast is still out there and they haven't rescinded anything. Just because they're not releasing new episodes, doesn't mean we can't continue to publicize the podcast to get the GP up to speed. Just a thought...

35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ah there we go. That’s reassuring! Thanks Jordan. :)

If Tess and Babs have been silenced by those involved in the CONservatorship & TeamCON this only serves to prove yet again that anyone who tries to speak out about this “business arrangement” Britney’s (il)legally locked in will get silenced. If you’ve been paying attention from day 1 then you’ve seen this happen many times before.

It’s disgusting that this is legal and her team  and family hide behind the law this corrupt system has put in place. It’s why so many people are cautious or just don’t speak up about it because they get threatened by the CON-lawyers. 

Unless you’re someone who has equal power, stature, respect in the industry and more importantly if you have the MONEY to defend yourself as you battle the CON Team then you’re going to be silenced.

I think Tess & Babs did all anyone can. At least they leaked the whistle blowers voicemail and now there’s awareness about Britney’s situation and Conservatorship abuse in general. I was glad to see Free Britney trending the other day. And the Tik Tok video about Britney’s situation went viral. That is huge! So unexpected.

Tbh I hope that from here on when someone reposts “Britney’s” IG videos or IG photos they don’t mock and laugh at her anymore, but instead use their social media platform, no matter how many followers you have, to repost her vids to show support for Britney and spread word about her CORRUPT CONservatorship, all the vultures involved in the scam, show them the docs!!., the false dementia claims by her disgusting dadJamie and get the truth out about Lou’s crazy ******ic money grubbing azz too!! Repost her IG with a positive purpose to support Britney. If not just post supportive comments which might make it on The Blast blog instead of omg her make is awful (which it is). Sorry. No I don’t like her IG btw but that’s out of my/our control.

*edited

Serious question: are they legally allowed to say if they received a cease & desist? 

I used to follow this guy who makes replicas and he had to stop selling his products. He didn’t give any reason other than “I just can’t do this anymore for reasons I can’t say” but rumors were that he received a cease and desist from the network the show was as on. Could this be the same thing?

18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok, I feel like a jerk now. Thank you for saying something. Patience is not a virtue of mine (:nochillbrit:) and I should have given them the benefit of the doubt. 

Archived