True Crime

42 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Omg what a **** show that was! Talk about crazy and stupid, denying the facts presented in front of you? Sounds like Team B.

It was both ridiculous and also entertaining cases. I was glued.

I can’t believe she almost manipulated the husband into doubting himself even with all of the evidence against her. Some people have a knack for lying.

I also recommend the Stephanie Lazarus video by the same channel. It’s fascinating.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, nwonder said:

It was both ridiculous and also entertaining cases. I was glued.

I can’t believe she almost manipulated the husband into doubting himself even with all of the evidence against her. Some people have a knack for lying.

I also recommend the Stephanie Lazarus video by the same channel. It’s fascinating.

Oh yeah, the policewoman who shot her dream man’s wife and tried to make it look a robbery? That was literally out of a movie man. There are some podcasts that delves more into her childhood and it just seems she has daddy issues 

Oh also I remember back then I asked about that YouTube singer and found it again, his name is Austin Jones 

be careful guys, the internet has some real sick SOBs!

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Oh yeah, the policewoman who shot her dream man’s wife and tried to make it look a robbery? That was literally out of a movie man. There are some podcasts that delves more into her childhood and it just seems she has daddy issues 

Oh also I remember back then I asked about that YouTube singer and found it again, his name is Austin Jones 

be careful guys, the internet has some real sick SOBs!

ooh I didn’t know about her childhood and you’ve piqued my interest.

And I’ve never heard about the Austin Jones case but I’m excited to watch.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Ive been watching the Shanda Sharer case which absolutely disturbing. I had to breaks in between watching as i was getting too angry or depressed. It’s awful.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

ooh I didn’t know about her childhood and you’ve piqued my interest.

And I’ve never heard about the Austin Jones case but I’m excited to watch.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Ive been watching the Shanda Sharer case which absolutely disturbing. I had to breaks in between watching as i was getting too angry or depressed. It’s awful.

Yeah they said growing up her father pushed her to be competitive in sports since he used to be a star athlete. He took sports seriously and she had to be good. I think if he would just chill, she would have turned out differently. She wasn’t really taught or allowed options, she could have let him go and found another man and live a happy life. That’s not to say I feel sorry for her but it helps understand a little about her. I like when they talk about the childhood as it helps paint a better picture.

the Austin case was eye opening for me as I didn’t know people do that. What an odd fetish...he basically blew away what could have been a successful career in the biz if he wasn’t a ***** *******. But I guess that’s a blessing to put a guy like that behind bars so he doesn’t harm any more underage girls.

Sadly I do...one of the ones I happened to listen to before sleeping. Obviously I didn’t sleep...women can be so hateful:nydisgust:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah they said growing up her father pushed her to be competitive in sports since he used to be a star athlete. He took sports seriously and she had to be good. I think if he would just chill, she would have turned out differently. She wasn’t really taught or allowed options, she could have let him go and found another man and live a happy life. That’s not to say I feel sorry for her but it helps understand a little about her. I like when they talk about the childhood as it helps paint a better picture.

the Austin case was eye opening for me as I didn’t know people do that. What an odd fetish...he basically blew away what could have been a successful career in the biz if he wasn’t a ***** *******. But I guess that’s a blessing to put a guy like that behind bars so he doesn’t harm any more underage girls.

Sadly I do...one of the ones I happened to listen to before sleeping. Obviously I didn’t sleep...women can be so hateful:nydisgust:

Interesting. I remember seeing interviews with her brother who swore up and down that she was innocent. Family members like that are the worst, especially when there is so much evidence against your relative. They’re part of the problem. Chris Watts mother is the worst.

The Dexter wannabe serial killer is another good watch if you haven’t already seen it

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve just started Dirty John S2 on Netflix and I hope it’s good. FYI it’s different story from season 1 (I was totally confused at first and thought it was like John’s backstory although time wise that would make no sense)

Speaking about Netflix, for  anyone who recently watched unsolved mysteries here is a more extensive video about the case that NF left out:

• Love 3
On 8/17/2020 at 2:26 AM, Puppy said:

Damn I’m currently sucked into binge watching How to get away with ******, can’t believe I didn’t got into this sooner but it has taken me off my usual yt and podcasting binges 

Ha ha I watched the first half of the first season but I didn’t stick with it.

• Haha 1

OMG! They are a true crime/comedy podcast. One of the hosts Karen Kilgariff was one of the head writers for the Ellen show back in the day. She was also an actress. She is ALSO shown a couple times in the “I’ll Be Gone In the Dark” documentary on HBO that was talked about earlier in this thread. She and Georgia Hardstark host it! I love them so much! :sobbing: 

• Love 1

I lovvvvvve true crimes, I mainly listen to podcasts or read books on it - Casefile is a really good podcast series. The episode I listened to recently was about an Australian case, even I didn’t know even It and I’m Australian, and was about the saddest and worse case I’ve ever heard of where this 14 yo girl, Leigh Leigh, was ***** multiple times and ******** at a party, the aftermath was pretty much everyone at the party refusing to cooperate with the police and blaming the girl, so awful. There is some fkd crimes from Aus, South Australia has previously been called the ****** capital of the world...yikes

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I lovvvvvve true crimes, I mainly listen to podcasts or read books on it - Casefile is a really good podcast series. The episode I listened to recently was about an Australian case, even I didn’t know even It and I’m Australian, and was about the saddest and worse case I’ve ever heard of where this 14 yo girl, Leigh Leigh, was ***** multiple times and ******** at a party, the aftermath was pretty much everyone at the party refusing to cooperate with the police and blaming the girl, so awful. There is some fkd crimes from Aus, South Australia has previously been called the ****** capital of the world...yikes

I’ve never heard about the Leigh Leigh case. I’m looking her up as we speak but it sounds pretty awful 😢

WTF at them blaming the victim though!!!??!

I recently heard about the Peter Falconio case that happened in Oz too but don’t know too much about it

• Love 2
13 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’ve never heard about the Leigh Leigh case. I’m looking her up as we speak but it sounds pretty awful 😢

WTF at them blaming the victim though!!!??!

I recently heard about the Peter Falconio case that happened in Oz too but don’t know too much about it

It's a truly awful case, if you can stomach it the podcast covering the case by Casefile was really informative and honestly horrifying at what happened. I've been a true crime obsessive for over a decade and this case was one of the ones that upset me the most, you think it can't worse and then it does, just flat out horrible - I'm disgusted at my fellows Australians for this case!

Ooh yes Peter Falconio was huge when it happened here, I remember the hysteria from the media. Very weird they have never found his body or I think any trace of it. I remember reading a book about it back when I was younger in the middle of the night and came to the part of his gf Joanna Lees describing the murderer approaching her car window and I was so creeped out lmao. 

Another eerie Aus case is Port Arthur, which was the worst mass shooting in the world when it was committed, that always gives me the creeps thinking about it. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block