Jump to content

True Crime


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any fellow true crime heads out there?  What have you been watching?  I’ve watched the Dahlia case recently and it’s a scream... Recommended watching: I love you now

Also, been obviously following Epstein and the recent arrest of Maxwell because all Hollyweird / elite pedophiles must go down and die. I find it weird that there's been no mugshot, though. If this **

Channels I listen to the most. The first three are done by the same people. 

Posted Images

  • 2 months later...
  • Community Curators

omg

The Chris Watts case on Netflix scarred me for life i think... it made me sick for a week.

Just finished Evil Genius, and the info they revealed throughout the series was way more shocking to me than Tiger King.

 

@nwonder does Unsolved Mysteries give an answer, or they're normally left unresolved?

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
16 hours ago, Invitation said:

omg

The Chris Watts case on Netflix scarred me for life i think... it made me sick for a week.

Just finished Evil Genius, and the info they revealed throughout the series was way more shocking to me than Tiger King.

 

@nwonder does Unsolved Mysteries give an answer, or they're normally left unresolved?

Oh gosh, the Chris Watts case is particularly awful. I watched the HBO documentary about it last year so I couldn’t stomach reliving it again with the Netflix special.

I’ve been watching some YouTube videos about Nicole Kessinger (the mistress) and there’s a lot of stuff they left out about her that has me questioning her.

 

Unsolved mysteries usually hints at some kind of theory or implies who the killer could be (without saying it outright) but sadly they are all unresolved :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

However, some of the cases have been reopened and people are being looking into due to the show which is something! 

Link to post
  • Community Curators
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Oh gosh, the Chris Watts case is particularly awful. I watched the HBO documentary about it last year so I couldn’t stomach reliving it again with the Netflix special.

I’ve been watching some YouTube videos about Nicole Kessinger (the mistress) and there’s a lot of stuff they left out about her that has me questioning her.

 

Unsolved mysteries usually hints at some kind of theory or implies who the killer could be (without saying it outright) but sadly they are all unresolved :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

However, some of the cases have been reopened and people are being looking into due to the show which is something! 

oh coz i'm not sure i can handle unsolved mysteries because I will just be thinking about it for days.

Is the new Netflix series The Ripper any good?

 

The Chris Watts case is so awful because he has been telling so many different stories and that case is still a mystery - whether the daughters died before leaving the house, and whether the mistress manipulated him into doing it. The mistress claimed that the affair was only 1 month old, but she's been googling Shanann Watts a year prior to the murder, and also about deleting messages in a way that police couldn't recover. So creepy.

The Dalia case was funnier and more light-hearted than most of the cases. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

 

The Dalia case was funnier and more light-hearted than most of the cases. 

“They have you on tape saying you wanted to kill me”

”that’s not true.”

”You’re on camera literally saying you want me dead!”

”no I didn’t.”

she thinks she has Jedi powers :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
  • Exhale+
On 12/20/2020 at 11:30 PM, Invitation said:

oh coz i'm not sure i can handle unsolved mysteries because I will just be thinking about it for days.

Is the new Netflix series The Ripper any good?

 

The Chris Watts case is so awful because he has been telling so many different stories and that case is still a mystery - whether the daughters died before leaving the house, and whether the mistress manipulated him into doing it. The mistress claimed that the affair was only 1 month old, but she's been googling Shanann Watts a year prior to the murder, and also about deleting messages in a way that police couldn't recover. So creepy.

The Dalia case was funnier and more light-hearted than most of the cases. 

You know what’s disgusting, Chris Watts now has a fan base since the Netflix doc aired and they are actively trying to tarnish Shannan’s name and set him free. 

People make me sick. I feel so bad for her family. 
 

Also, Chris Watt’s mother, who has shown no remorse towards her daughter in law and has gone as far as to victim shame her, is also trying to get her hands on Shannan’s life insurance money when it should all go to Shannan’s family. Urgh.


Apparently, CW has also said that something really dark happened at NK’s (the mistress house) that he will take to the grave and that he would be  ashamed if he’s parents ever knew, unless he gets another appeal. Like, I can’t imagine anything darker than murdering your whole family but okay...


The Dahlia case is fascinating to me as it’s super interesting to me to watch just watching her ability to lie and manipulate people so easily. Like she almost had her husband doubting himself amidst all of the evidence against her.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Community Curators
8 hours ago, nwonder said:

You know what’s disgusting, Chris Watts now has a fan base since the Netflix doc aired and they are actively trying to tarnish Shannan’s name and set him free. 

People make me sick. I feel so bad for her family. 
 

Also, Chris Watt’s mother, who has shown no remorse towards her daughter in law and has gone as far as to victim shame her, is also trying to get her hands on Shannan’s life insurance money when it should all go to Shannan’s family. Urgh.


Apparently, CW has also said that something really dark happened at NK’s (the mistress house) that he will take to the grave and that he would be  ashamed if he’s parents ever knew, unless he gets another appeal. Like, I can’t imagine anything darker than murdering your whole family but okay...


The Dahlia case is fascinating to me as it’s super interesting to me to watch just watching her ability to lie and manipulate people so easily. Like she almost had her husband doubting himself amidst all of the evidence against her.

CW's case is just too creepy even till now. And I don't get why there are women writing love letters to prisoners every day.

Yes his parents are absolutely disgusting, saying they will forgive him when it's not their place at all to do so. Their son literally killed someone else's daughter and granddaughters.

I wonder what happened with NK. NK is getting a name change so we probably won't hear from her again.

 

On another hand, I feel like Dahlia's ex-husband is a du*****. I feel bad for him, but when he speaks...

 

Murder on Middle Beach? I was supposed to spend X'mas with family, but the sudden Tier 4 left me all alone on X'mas. I can't if that's my ultimate X'mas plan lol

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Exhale+


Are you guys familiar with the Shakespeare Abraham case? It’s basically about a guy who wins the lottery and gets conned by lady pretending to be a financial manager.L and he ends up meeting a nasty end,

She sounds an awful lot like a certain Louise Taylor. She kinda looks like her too.

 

 

On 12/24/2020 at 1:59 AM, Invitation said:

Murder on Middle Beach? I was supposed to spend X'mas with family, but the sudden Tier 4 left me all alone on X'mas. I can't if that's my ultimate X'mas plan lol

Did you watch it in the end? It’s wild 

Link to post
  • Community Curators
35 minutes ago, nwonder said:


Are you guys familiar with the Shakespeare Abraham case? It’s basically about a guy who wins the lottery and gets conned by lady pretending to be a financial manager.L and he ends up meeting a nasty end,

She sounds an awful lot like a certain Louise Taylor. She kinda looks like her too.

 

 

Did you watch it in the end? It’s wild 

I watched 2 episodes so far. I think the dad definitely did it, but it's not as wild I expected it to be. Does it get crazier in Episodes 3 and 4? 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I watched 2 episodes so far. I think the dad definitely did it, but it's not as wild I expected it to be. Does it get crazier in Episodes 3 and 4? 

I guess it’s more of the same in 3 & 4 but they explore the gifting table stuff more and other suspects within the family. 
 

But agreed on the dad. He’s behaviour screamed guilty. 
:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, Korb said:

I find this fascinating!

Even though I’ve watched her case like a 100 times I couldn’t resist this.
 

I’m in just in awe watching her lie so nonchalantly 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Did y’all watch this?

 

Yes, it’s really good! I watched it all in one sitting. Obsessed! You have to also watch the film Dark Water (2005) which has eerie similarities to this real life case.

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Exaholic said:

Yes, it’s really good! I watched it all in one sitting. Obsessed! You have to also watch the film Dark Water (2005) which has eerie similarities to this real life case.

It was good! 
 

I was skeptical going in as I already knew quite a bit about the case but it was interesting to learn a bit more about Skid Row and the hotel. I thought they would touch upon the Night Stalker a bit more but I guess there’s another doc about it.
 

It was interesting to see Pablo speak out as well, and as much as I don’t believe in online harassment, I did snort when he commented that we need to watch what we say online considering he makes music about murdering women. 
 

Did you watch the Chris Watts doc? I had actually seen the YouTube doc already so it didn’t really offer anything new.

 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block