True Crime

19 hours ago, Alexanda said:

He got into a fight with some germanpeople about soccer, allegedly they paid some bulgarians or russians to fight, which leaded to a eardruminjury, they wanted to give him a surgury there, but he wanted to wait until he is back home. One of his friends wanted to stay there with him, but he said no. 

But yeah, he texted and called to his mum in the middle of the night: He doesn't feel safe, something is going on with the hotel, lock my creditcard after that he stated later: 4 men are following him and what is Cefzil 500? (It's his medicine) 

Strange thing is: Before the doctorsappointment he wrote to his mother: They don't let me fly or drive.

Also strange is that he asked for money, but he never used the 500€. (Western union is super suspicious isn't it? I know this name only because of this tvshows about scammers?) 

So, he left all of his items in the room. 

Damn...

Its crazy that he just disappeared. I wonder if he had a mental break caused by the medication/ear rupture or if it was actually foul play? It’s hard to tell as both possibilities hold up.

I really hope his family is able to get torture some day this must be torture  for them

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• 1 month later...
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, Isla said:

Did anyone watch the Netflix doc Why Did You Kill Me? I’ve actually forgotten the girl’s name who was ********, but her family used MySpace to hunt down her killers (and it worked. Pretty smart way to do it). 

Yes. I found everyone except the poor victim and her cousin/niece so unlikable, especially the mom :(

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Invitation said:

Yes. I found everyone except the poor victim and her cousin/niece so unlikable, especially the mom :(

Yeah I wasn’t too big on the family either tbh for some reason. But at least the victim got justice in the end.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2021 at 1:50 AM, Isla said:

Did anyone watch the Netflix doc Why Did You Kill Me? I’ve actually forgotten the girl’s name who was ********, but her family used MySpace to hunt down her killers (and it worked. Pretty smart way to do it). 

I think I started watching but only got 5 mins and didn’t get a chance to finish as o got distracted. Is it worth watching? 

5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think I started watching but only got 5 mins and didn’t get a chance to finish as o got distracted. Is it worth watching? 

It's okay actually. I feel like I've seen better true crime docs but this one wasn't bad. It's sad what happened to the victim. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block