People Magazine Investigates 
See No Evil
Disappeared
Still a Mystery
Dead of Night
Dead Silent
Real Detective

These are my shows!!!! 

I pretty much love anything on the Investigation Discovery network or Oxygen.

And just now I’m watching “I’ll Be Gone in the Dark” on HBO - all about the Golden State Killer.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Corso said:

get out officer GIF by NBC

I am the biggest true crime addict.

Forensic Files
Unsolved Mysteries
FBI Files
Cold Case Files
Cold Justice
People Magazine Investigates 
See No Evil
Disappeared
Still a Mystery
Dead of Night
Dead Silent
Real Detective

These are my shows!!!! 

I pretty much love anything on the Investigation Discovery network or Oxygen.

And just now I’m watching “I’ll Be Gone in the Dark” on HBO - all about the Golden State Killer.

I literally go straight to Discovery ID or Crime investigation channel ever time I turn on the tv.
I saw the ‘still a mystery’ episode  recently about the girl who went missing in Costa Rica literally whilst one her hotel/airbnb. Crazy 

oooh I haven’t heard of Gone in the dark but I’ll be checking it out for sure.

• Love 2
Just now, nwonder said:

I literally go straight to Discovery ID or Crime investigation channel ever time I turn on the tv.
I saw the ‘still a mystery’ episode  recently about the girl who went missing in Costa Rica literally whilst one her hotel/airbnb. Crazy 

oooh I haven’t heard of Gone in the dark but I’ll be checking it out for sure.

So it’s based on a book written by a woman who was obsessed about finding out who the GSK was. The book is amazing and they adapted it into a documentary.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Corso said:

So it’s based on a book written by a woman who was obsessed about finding out who the GSK was. The book is amazing and they adapted it into a documentary.

Sounds really interesting. Ima try to find this 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

• Love 2

I just watched the Tamla Horsford case which is bizarre (and v long) but super important to shed light given the climate ( there’s the usual corrupt police to enjoy🙄)

but amazingly this case has been reopened. 

Slumber party has been ruined for me though

• Love 1

Huge fan Of the investigation discovery channel, I can watch those marathons of like Deadly woman, Joe Kenda. 

The one liners from Joe and Cathy have me cracking at the worst times, I also like evil lives here, The fact that all these family members lived with either a father or a brother or a son that basically scared them into doing the dirty work or fearing for their lifes. 

Evil stepmothers, I lived with one amd I always cry when she does the worse thing Kill the children of the spouse she married just to be the only one getting all the love..

They all get caught,  but in some cases DNA evidence and such makes it hard for the lawyers to build a case, some do walk free cos the evidence is dismissed due to it's degrated, and those cases are 60 to 70 years where technology wasn't there. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Huge fan Of the investigation discovery channel, I can watch those marathons of like Deadly woman, Joe Kenda. 

The one liners from Joe and Cathy have me cracking at the worst times, I also like evil lives here, The fact that all these family members lived with either a father or a brother or a son that basically scared them into doing the dirty work or fearing for their lifes. 

Evil stepmothers, I lived with one amd I always cry when she does the worse thing Kill the children of the spouse she married just to be the only one getting all the love..

They all get caught,  but in some cases DNA evidence and such makes it hard for the lawyers to build a case, some do walk free cos the evidence is dismissed due to it's degrated, and those cases are 60 to 70 years where technology wasn't there. 

Deadly women legit scares me but Candice Delong is a gift.

HarshReasonableGhostshrimp-small.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Theonetheonly said:

I love these shows!  I watched a really good one.. about a girl found hanging from a mansion balcony - very sadsecret latoya jackson GIF

Oh yes, the Rebecca Zahou Case. It’s aggravating, heartbreaking and bizarre at the same.

I can’t believe that POS brother walked away free.... but rich white privilege always wins.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

not sure if it counts as a true crime but I remember coming across a video about a kid who became a youtube sensation with a following. Like he legitly had singing talent and good looks to match but would dm his fans to twerk for him knowing they are underage...it's like he and biebs could be best friends. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

wait a minute...you had an evil stepmother that ******** your siblings? :disbelief:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Oh yes, the Rebecca Zahou Case. It’s aggravating, heartbreaking and bizarre at the same.

I can’t believe that POS brother walked away free.... but rich white privilege always wins.

I know - it’s scary to think people can still kill people and get away with it or it being a complete mystery...

• Love 1
13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

not sure if it counts as a true crime but I remember coming across a video about a kid who became a youtube sensation with a following. Like he legitly had singing talent and good looks to match but would dm his fans to twerk for him knowing they are underage...it's like he and biebs could be best friends. 

Was it the Stephanie Harlowe video about Shane Dawson?

Im a bit out of the loop when it comes to popular YouTubers unless they are True Crime YouTubers lol

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Was it the Stephanie Harlowe video about Shane Dawson?

Im a bit out of the loop when it comes to popular YouTubers unless they are True Crime YouTubers lol

Hahaha I love Stephanie Harlowe. Love  the way she says "Shock" like it sounds like "Shot" 

haha I'm the same way! I just know about it from a true crime youtuber lol 

He's not shane dawson, he's like this guy that claims he's younger than he is but wow it's like  Harvey Weinstein in the making...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Hahaha I love Stephanie Harlowe. Love  the way she says "Shock" like it sounds like "Shot" 

haha I'm the same way! I just know about it from a true crime youtuber lol 

He's not shane dawson, he's like this guy that claims he's younger than he is but wow it's like  Harvey Weinstein in the making...

Stephanie is soo cute. I love her. Her breakdown of the Mcaan case is amazing. That case still bothers me.

ooh if you remember the name of the video let us know. I’d love to watch it.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, nwonder said:

Does anyone watch fear thy neighbour?

I just watched a particularly gruesome episode about an animal loving lady that mauled to death by her neighbour’s dogs.

And it messed me up. Poor lady and her poor cats.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2555000/amp/Cat-loving-woman-57-naked-mauled-death-neighbors-dogs.html

Yes! I watched this.

heathers disturbing GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block