True Crime

Watching the limited series D.B. Cooper: Where Are You?!. I've always found this case interesting. 

Netflix has been killin' it with these docs lately! 

edit: Doc wasn't good, boring af. Netflix is still usually impressive with their docs though. 

Edited by Saturday Night Diva
Update
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Omg guys,  an arrest has finally been made in the 2017 ******* of Abby and Libby aka the Snapchat ******* (the killer was filmed on the girls snap as he approached them) aka Delphi ******* 

This case has haunted me for so long and I can’t believe we finally have justice for these sweet girls. 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Hope this scumbag rots 

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this counts as true crime but did anyone watch the MH370 docuseries? I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. There was too many conspiracy theories discussed which I think is disrespectful to the families of those on board the plane. I mean one journalist in the series suggested the Russians were involved which I think is bull$h!t. 

And obviously I watched the Monster: Dahmer series back when it came out. I wasn’t really aware of him beforehand and was pretty sickened by what he did. Evan Peters played the role so well. He is such a good actor and I can’t believe it took so long for people to recognise his talent.

The next Monster series is about the Menendez brothers except they were abused by their parents so I think they are more of the victims here rather than the monsters, even if they are murderers. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Isla said:

Not sure if this counts as true crime but did anyone watch the MH370 docuseries? I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. There was too many conspiracy theories discussed which I think is disrespectful to the families of those on board the plane. I mean one journalist in the series suggested the Russians were involved which I think is bull$h!t. 

And obviously I watched the Monster: Dahmer series back when it came out. I wasn’t really aware of him beforehand and was pretty sickened by what he did. Evan Peters played the role so well. He is such a good actor and I can’t believe it took so long for people to recognise his talent.

The next Monster series is about the Menendez brothers except they were abused by their parents so I think they are more of the victims here rather than the monsters, even if they are murderers. 

Ooh I haven’t seen the MH370 doc but I’m not sure if I will. It’s such a curious case tho 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Ooh I haven’t seen the MH370 doc but I’m not sure if I will. It’s such a curious case tho 

It is, but I think a doc presenting more facts and info would have been better. It had too many conspiracy theorists. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

It is, but I think a doc presenting more facts and info would have been better. It had too many conspiracy theorists. 

Shame. Netflix True Crime docs used to be great but now they’ve become too sensationalist. I don’t really watch them much anymore 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block