P!nk's scrapped music video for "Revenge" featuring Eminem surfaces

• Leader

P!nk's music video for "Revenge" featuring Eminem spilled onto the Internet. The song landed on 2017's Beautiful Trauma album.

You may recall P!nk decided to scrap the video after filming it.

“We shot it and it was terrible. It’s never coming out,” Pink said at the time. “It just didn’t work and it was the wrong timing for it.”

Oh, and Pink said she looked bad in it. “I looked like hell, it was awful. Thank god Eminem wasn’t in it. If he was in it I would have been mortified.” 

“We had Eminem lookalikes,” she continued. “‘Beautiful Trauma’ is better.”

Lewks like a visual. Thoughts?! 

pink.jpg.dc9f33963388d8d81117e458388f3b75.jpg

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Most Girls though! Her first album was my shht! I like a lot of her rock stuff but R&B P!nk was sooo good!

Omg I used to annoy my family going around talking about bling bling all the time :queenie:  and this song too 

damn I’m about to go listen to this album for the first time since childhood :haha:

• Love 4

I miss when she was actually good and not just for the Karens and soccer moms. One of my older sisters just so happens to be both of those things and can't understand why I don't like her anymore. :ririshade2: Maybe it's because I don't like artists that try so hard to be authentic? She used to be so cheeky and now it's like she's angry 24/7 and her music sounds the same.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I used to annoy my family going around talking about bling bling all the time :queenie:  and this song too 

damn I’m about to go listen to this album for the first time since childhood :haha:

I always thought she was so gorgeous in this music video. This was the only P!nk album I have ever bought....i miss my childhood :kidcries:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block