James123

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two of these were nominated at the VMAs for Best Dance Video 💛🧡💜

• (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Me Against the Music

I still don't know why Me Against the Music didn't get any nominations when it's Britney's best performing music video on TRL. :imacat:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Two of these were nominated at the VMAs for Best Dance Video 💛🧡💜

• (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Me Against the Music

I still don't know why Me Against the Music didn't get any nominations when it's Britney's best performing music video on TRL. :imacat:

I always forget about Crazy. That was my second favorite dance routine with a chair after Stronger 😂😂

I woulda say 

1. Matm  . Bc it’s the goat of all Britney dances she literally became Janet Jackson in this video 

2. Crazy ..Non stop excitement n dancing 

3. Overprotected(dc) // boys. These final routines in the bridge are masterpieces 

love slave but the routine compared the others is idk. and I’m not sure how circus is on anybody’s list tbh. It was cute but nothing technical compared to earlier choreographed routines. 

(You Drive Me) Crazy - I love the chair breakdown and her leg kick after "baby thinking of you keeps me up all night!"

I'm a Slave 4 U - this is my favourite choreography from her so has to be in my list of favourite dance music videos lol

Me Against the Music - I think this is her hardest choreography I love it so much

Honourable mention: the Boys music video:bsass:

Archived