Chromatica is Gaga's worst album, but "Rain On Me" is one of her best songs (opinion)

On 7/1/2020 at 1:13 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Chromatica is hands down Lady GaGa’s WORST album (and I hated Joanne...so that’s saying something). The songs are all over the place, yet all sound the same...the album should be called oxymoronica. (For the record, I am a GaGa fan, but no longer a stan like I was during TFM).

I stopped reading when you said you hated Joanne. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You put artpop above the fame?! 

head turn looking GIF

I know, I know.

But it's got some of my favorite Gaga tracks

• Venus
  • Donatella
  • G.U.Y.
  • Applause
  • Do What U Want
  • ArtPop
  • Swine
  • Mary Jane Holland
  • Aura

Fame had these for me

• Pokerface
  • Just Dance
  • LoveGame
  • Paparazzi
  • Paper Gangster
  • I Like It Rough
  • Starstruck

Venus being my favorite Gaga track and Donatella is right up there too. I almost put it in front of The Fame Monster...

1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I know, I know.

But it's got some of my favorite Gaga tracks

• Venus
  • Donatella
  • G.U.Y.
  • Applause
  • Do What U Want
  • ArtPop
  • Swine
  • Mary Jane Holland
  • Aura

Fame had these for me

• Pokerface
  • Just Dance
  • LoveGame
  • Paparazzi
  • Paper Gangster
  • I Like It Rough
  • Starstruck

Venus being my favorite Gaga track and Donatella is right up there too. I almost put it in front of The Fame Monster...

Taste!!!! “Donatella” is one of my favorite Gaga songs too! Should’ve been a single! Every time I hear it I feel like a rich b_tch! Takes me back to simpler times 

:yasqueen:

Artpop really does have some gems! The only gem chromatically incorrect has (in my opinion) is “c_um on me”

:haha:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Taste!!!! “Donatella” is one of my favorite Gaga songs too! Should’ve been a single! Every time I hear it I feel like a rich b_tch! Takes me back to simpler times 

:yasqueen:

Artpop really does have some gems! The only gem chromatically incorrect has (in my opinion) is “c_um on me”

:haha:

You really need to give 1000 Doves a few more listens.

I love Chromatica. Its extremely cohesive and a fun solid pop record. Dont compare it to artpop tho silly thats no good they are very different sounds. Both are great!

Rain on me is the second worst song on the album. Cant belive it was a single it doesnt sound very gaga to me. Maybe if ariana enunciated every now and then (or just wasnt on it) id feel differently. Its fine but compared to her catalogue its like a 4. Sorry whoever started this thread....

Also Blackout is the best pop album of all time. 🤙

• Love 1
19 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

You read my comment in full seeing as you deleted everything I said, including the parts where I applauded Gaga’s talent 🙃

So for you to delete a whole text, and leave the first sentence only, you need to read it all? Maybe it is a software trick: click with the mouse at the end of the text and hold, scroll up and let go the mouse just before reaching the sentence you wanna keep (remember? the one i read) Let me know if it works

Love this song! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block