Chromatica is Gaga's worst album, but "Rain On Me" is one of her best songs (opinion)

3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Say all the lies you want but Chromatica is Gagas best album since The Fame Monster and the best album in 2020.

An opinion that’s different from yours is a lie? Got it. So 90% of the commenters on this thread are spewing lies because we think the album is underwhelming? Got it 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album because it's the best Gaga album. :letitburn: I said what I said. 

Wouldn’t be your first or last controversial opinion :queenie: imagine saying this in a world where The Fame (Monster) exist? :didilie: Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, Monster>musical fader song :lessons:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 7/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album because it's the best Gaga album. :letitburn: I said what I said. 

It's the only album of hers where I don't skip songs, automatically propelling it to the top spot.

Rain On Me

1000 Doves

Sour Candy

Replay

and Sine From Above being the standouts.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Her worst is Joanne by far, and if Cheek To Cheek counts (which I don't) then it takes the title.

Her best for me are,

1.  Chromatica
  2.  The Fame Monster (It's two songs away from album status, I'm counting it).
  3. ArtPop
  4. The Fame
  5. Born This Way
  6. Joanne

You put artpop above the fame?! 

head turn looking GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block