Tati breaks her silence: reveals she's friends with James Charles again, drags Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star

• Leader

Tati Westbrook uploaded a 40-minute video explaining her rekindled friendship with James Charles. You may recall the infamous video she made previously lambasting James. 

In her new video, through lots of tears, says Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star manipulated her into a feud with James.

“I was following my heart but I listened to the wrong people,” she says in the video.

“James Charles has made his fair share of mistakes, and has been in scandals — as we all have — but I’ve always believed in him,” the star continued.

“I made [the video] as a result of all the poisonous lies that were fed to me by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star. Believing those lies and letting myself be gaslit into making that video is one of the biggest regrets of my life. The information they were giving me was terrifying. I was told there were a lot of victims that were going to come forward.”

It's a mess. Exhale, do you follow any of this drama? My initial reaction is Kim, there's people that are dying.

Shane's reaction video is here:

tati.jpg.6e9937f81271fc7f3d2a1cd36a71ee65.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

All money hungry, dramatic attention seekers, you would think they had narcissistic personality disorder. People are dying, we are going through a pandemic, racism is being exposed in most countries. And there worried about how the f-ed up last year, granted like if there's a victim (IF) then they need to stop spreading it around and contact the person and SEE what they want to do. Not use this illusive recording as a prop for there own ambitions to take James Charles down.

Its tonedeaf, and shows what type people they are, so worried about there image that they can see the destruction around them.

done over it GIF by Braxton Family Values

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block