Tati breaks her silence: reveals she's friends with James Charles again, drags Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star

oh wow how old are these people? It's cringey to watch, they are so immature... They literally are fighting with each other on social media just so people can pay attention to them and talk about them and see who's better and who wins people's heart. It's actually sad haha

PS: btw, she looks stunning in the video (hair, make up, clothes, even the background), how could anyone believe she's having a bad time? She's so fake. I don't know Jenna Marbles but I saw her last video apologising for whatever and that girl barely took a shower haha, I thought the video was stupid but at least I believed her sentiment.

Can someone please kindly explain who this woman is? How is Shane Dawson connected to any of these people since they have makeup lines and he does skits? None of this makes sense unless I’m just old.

Who Are You Reaction GIF by moodman

And for someone with so much money, Shane Dawson sure does have some yellow teeth 

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Can someone please kindly explain who this woman is? How is Shane Dawson connected to any of these people since they have makeup lines and he does skits? None of this makes sense unless I’m just old.

And for someone with so much money, Shane Dawson sure does have some yellow teeth 

Jeffree and Shane made a collab and released a pallet, along with other stuff, together.

I have all the info in the Dramageddon 3.0 thread ☺️

12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Jeffree and Shane made a collab and released a pallet, along with other stuff, together.

I have all the info in the Dramageddon 3.0 thread ☺️

I realized I’m in quarantine so what else do I have to do besides watch a woman I don’t know talk about a feud with 2 guys I don’t know (1 who looks like an actual ufo). So I watched the video. I’m caught up. All of them are losers. Lol

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm just shocked that a lot of Exhalers seem to know exactly what is going on here and who these irrelevant people are. :omg:

So y'all follow and watch these people? :ehidk:

I used to watch Shane almost religiously from 2013 to 2018. :britdrown: And while I find Jeffree to be too ****** (yes, even for me) and abrasive, I do like his make-up colors a lot. :eheeek:

And Tati is just a beautiful ray of sunshine. I started following her because her voice is so soothing. :mcry: I believe her wholeheartedly. Shane is trash.

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Sis, Shane hasn't done skits since like... 2014. He moved on to food videos, then conspiracy videos, then going to haunted locations, and for like two years he's been releasing documentaries.

He met Jeffree Star, a beauty YouTuber with his own cosmetics company, in like 2018 and they did a documentary together about Jeffree's life. Then they did another one in 2019 about Shane and Jeffree collaborating on a make-up palette.

Tati comes into the situation because she was friends with Jeffree. Jeffree introduced her to Shane in 2019. And if Tati is to be believed, they then poisoned her against her protege, James Charles, another beauty YouTuber who I believe was 19 at the time, and had enough success to rival both Jeffree and Shane on the platform. As for what happened next, well I suggest watching the video.

This woman is a 🐍🐍🐍, and I feel bad for all those manipulated by her... Twice. She released her first video with zero evidence, almost destroyed James Charles career and it turns out all her accusations were false (lies actually). 

Now she's releasing a second video, again with zero proof, attacking 2 people (who were already getting negative press), and we're supposed to take it seriously? She's an opportunistic snake. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block