Tati breaks her silence: reveals she's friends with James Charles again, drags Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star

I won't even watch the video. I wouldn't give any of them the soapbox to cry on.

@JordanMiller's reference of mind, "Kim........ people are dying", couldn't be more accurate. 

YouTube has become SUCH A JOKE. Back in the day people were so creative. Now it's just a bunch of jack-off's acting like, well, jack-off's, until years later when they can cry about acting like jack-off's, and apologize. This whole 'influencer' lifestyle we've allowed as a culture to thrive, is disgusting. Each of these people-- Tati, James, Jeffree, Shane, the blond brothers who's names I can't even remember right now, because I don't give a ****... they're ALL pathetic. It's not about brands anymore, or creativity, it's about DRAMA for revenue. Because that's all ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, will ever be. It makes me so sad to see millennials and teens idolizing this kind of lifestyle and behavior... yet on the other hand, the only positive thing I've seen from quote on quote 'Cancel Culture', is the opposite millennials who just have NO PATIENCE for this crap in their generations name. 

Let me just say, i'm all for people creating a brand.  Do your thing, it's the American Dream. I  also understand we're not all starting from a position of fame, or the Kardashian level of sucking up to the right people until you get an eventual empire off the ground. Some of us have to work HARD to create something from nothing, and to be taken seriously. But when it stoops to levels like this..... just drama, lies and bull**** in the name of clicks and add revenue, we have to seriously re-consider where we're at as a society. 

And why now, TATI? Because Shane Dawson is under fire (yet again)? Is now the time to come out of hiding since the internet turned on you, just in time to throw someone else under the bus with you tears? 

I  literally CAN NOT with these people.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, nwonder said:

You know you’re old when you have no idea who half these people are and why they’re famous?!

tenor.gif

They all sound positively lovely though ...

Let's celebrate being old together. In the case of these jack-off's, I'm happy to call myself 'Old'.

• Haha 1

I stand with Tati 100%. She's been on YouTube for TEN YEARS. TEN. She has NEVER had drama or scandals or messiness in all that time, aside from a minor feud with some make-up brand owner's sister, who got cancelled last year for being transphobic anyways. :yaknow:

Meanwhile, Shane and Jeffree are SYNONYMOUS with drama. And scandal. And mess. :lessons:

And she specifically said that lawyers are involved, evidence has been presented and analyzed, and more stuff will come out soon. So why would she risk saying any of those statements about LAWYERS and LAWSUITS if she's lying? No one else in this situation has mentioned lawyers. Not James, not Shane, not Jeffree. :shameless:

I'm cackling at Shane going on Instagram Live to mock Tati's status as an assault survivor as if that was going to gain him any kind of sympathy, and Ryland going off on Tati, but staying shut about the Smiths condemning his disgusting BEAST of a fiancé.

So Shane and his piggly wiggly ***** *** can sit the hell down. And Jeffree... OMG he has THREE PEOPLE afraid for their LIVES. And countless others under BLACKMAIL. I'm so ready to see them both fall. Particularly SHANE. :smokney:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Imagine crying for 40 minutes straight in a video, then clicking that "monetization" button on YT after uploading. :clicktina:

She donated all the money to charity, though. :gagasmile: That's better than anything Shane did. Considering he did more ****** than make-up looks, he should've said in his apology that 25% of the proceeds on his Conspiracy restock would be donated to Black Lives Matter. Or the AdSense from the apology, like Tati did. :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I can't believe I actually am starting to feel bad for James Charles. He seems the least evil out of the 4 people.

I don't feel bad for him. Unless Jeffree manufactured that voice memo he's holding over James' head, James did in fact R A P E someone.

Gotta love how Shane had a mental breakdown over Tati's video straight away, but still hasn't addressed everything else (including the Smith family calling him the **** out). :weusay: Also, Jeffree pretending to visit his grandma by posting a picture that he's already posted before (like a year ago, lol):

Plus, people pointed out that his nails are different than his current ones in this picture. Furthermore, he has mentioned his grandma many times before, and her age seems to be VERY inconsistent. :straddle:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block