Lady Gaga's "Alice" vs Madonna's "Nothing Really Matters"

5 hours ago, migeal said:

Lady Gaga's "Alice" is a low sampling of Madonna's "Nothing Really Matters" in my opinion.

Give both a listen and see the similarities:
alice.jpg.e040214e98f37da3eb853335ccf04f76.jpg

Migeal clearly stated this was his opinion, so I dont see the need for asking for receipts and/or confrontation :zoomzoom:.
I personally dont find too many similiarities between these songs, but we should recognize this would not be the first time that GAGA sounds EXTREMELY INSPIRED by a Madonna song (Born This Way - Express yourself / Babylon - Vogue) :yaknow:

5 hours ago, migeal said:

Lady Gaga's "Alice" is a low sampling of Madonna's "Nothing Really Matters" in my opinion.

Give both a listen and see the similarities:
alice.jpg.e040214e98f37da3eb853335ccf04f76.jpg

Migeal clearly stated this was his opinion, so I dont see the need for asking for receipts and/or confrontation :zoomzoom:.
I personally dont find too many similiarities between these songs, but we should recognize this would not be the first time that GAGA sounds EXTREMELY INSPIRED by a Madonna song (Born This Way - Express yourself / Babylon - Vogue) :yaknow:

19 hours ago, Barajas said:

yesssss wont be first or last time she does 

14 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Dont play dumb, all your responses are "madonna is better than Gaga". You are trying to brind up the Madonna Gaga feud, and trying to start fan drama by comparing these songs.

Its tired.

Ur came at me with thinking that was my intention when not at all i just found the songs sounded similar same structure and that it , 

17 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I respect your opinion,

but the only sampling i see is that ray of light & chromatica are both GREAT ALBUMS!

would not call chromatica a great album didnt add anything to the genres it sampled .. sounded tired and done before 

1 hour ago, migeal said:

Ur came at me with thinking that was my intention when not at all i just found the songs sounded similar same structure and that it , 

They don't sound alike though. Any similarities they have are because of the genre. 

You're responding to everyone who says they cant hear it or they like the album with shade; it ain't cute 

Also, I didn't come at you; the gaga v madonna thing is 9 years old  and tired, and they've both gotten over it. So should you.

• Love 1

I don’t think it sounds very similar just that Lady GaGa incorporated 90’s house instrumental. Born This Way definitely sounds like Express Yourself but Express Yourself is >>>> in my opinion. As for Alice vs Nothing Really Matters that’s a tough one..... maybe I’ll choose Alice... actually Nothing Really Matters I feel like is more deep and dynamic... 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I think the fact you used “sampling” in the wrong context.

Inspired is what you are looking for because sampling means to literally take a piece of that song to use for your song and you need to get that artists permission to use it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block