UNPOPULAR OPINION: 1999 VMAs Performance > 2000 VMAs Performance

DignifiedLove

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I missed you, Diggy. :gloria:

But whut?! I can't believe i'm hearing this from you. :ohwut:

... is your body summer 2020 ready? If yes, you get a free pass. :chrissy:

dahhling omg missed you babygirl x :chrissy: 

IK i can't believe i'm saying this, considering 2000 VMAs was literally THE performance that got me into ha :wontcry: memorized the choreo and everything :wontcry: 

and it will be once i hit chest and tri's today ohwut.jpg no but i'm kinda sad cause I feel like my summer 19 body was better :fakecry: i'll let you decide if i get the free pass. :chrissy:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The VMA appearance in 1999 was perfect for the time of the boy bands. Nobody wants to see a grown woman dance like this today.
The VMA Performances of 2000 are absolutely timeless. The choreography was also a dribute for other great artists. It was the day a new superstar was born.
She is the queen of the VMAs

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

what? :miley: 

Wade Robson (  he was the choreographer for the performance) put a kid to dance at the end of the Nsync segment and that kid stole the show. Simply brutal!!.It is a pity that it is not seen with good quality.

The kid comes out after 3:58 minutes pure talent, JC is the only one who was at his level, Joey's face thinking "the kid is stealing the show from us.", of course, no one notices Justin (because at the time he was still the boy from Nsync).

The kid and Britney simply shine.

• 1 month later...

Archived