Queen Heidi Montag calling out corrupt The Zone and supports #FreeBritney

8 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Sing along! 

🎶More is more! On the dance floor, it's phukkin chaos in here! 🎶:madance:

i love that song and "one more drink and i think i'll be in love and you'll be in love" "i'll be your blonde tonght if thats what you like" lol i also thing that was her one song to chart but that was a good *** song

Just out of curiosity, where can I find receipts on Shannon “SR” Ramirez being homophobic and stuff? I assumed the proceeds donation from The Zone was too good to be true. Seems like an obvious lie to me. Or maybe they meant AFTER they paid all their bills which means they don't have to actually donate anything.

But I honestly just don't know much about Shannon. I just want the tea.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

i love that song and "one more drink and i think i'll be in love and you'll be in love" "i'll be your blonde tonght if thats what you like" lol i also thing that was her one song to chart but that was a good *** song

I love her other songs also like blackout and higher :goat:

1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Just out of curiosity, where can I find receipts on Shannon “SR” Ramirez being homophobic and stuff? I assumed the proceeds donation from The Zone was too good to be true. Seems like an obvious lie to me. Or maybe they meant AFTER they paid all their bills which means they don't have to actually donate anything.

But I honestly just don't know much about Shannon. I just want the tea.

She was very demeaning and condescending to a group of gay Free Britney supporters who stood outside the Zone parking lot several days before it opened and threatened to call the police if they didn’t leave the parking lot. I’ve spoken to several of them. 

She also has been using Pride to sell merchandise because they are bankrupt and have embezzled fans’ money through not offering refunds to a single person, which you can see in the comments on her Instagram post about closing for COVID-19.

When she first said 100% of June’s proceeds would go towards #BlackLivesMatter she had no organization listed. Then when pressed about which organization she changed the caption and tagged EJI’s website (not their twitter.) 

For tea/receipts I’d check out this thread and his whole page in general. 

If you watch the progression she doesn’t know anything about EJI.  She even misquoted their mission statement and was corrected. She then deleted the comment that corrected her lmao. 
XnQdb2g.png

9KoAGMN.png

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

She was very demeaning and condescending to a group of gay Free Britney supporters who stood outside the Zone parking lot several days before it opened and threatened to call the police if they didn’t leave the parking lot. I’ve spoken to several of them. 

She also has been using Pride to sell merchandise because they are bankrupt and have embezzles fans money through not offering refunds to a single person, which you can see in the comments on her Instagram post about closing for COVID-19.

When she first said 100% of June’s proceeds would go towards #BlackLivesMatter she had no organization listed. Then when pressed about which organization she changed the caption and tagged EJI’s website (not their twitter.) 

If you watch the progression she doesn’t know anything about EJI.  She even misquoted their mission statement and was corrected. She then deleted the comment that corrected her lmao. 
XnQdb2g.png

9KoAGMN.png

Mmm. Thanks for bringing me some tea to sip on.

thank you GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

41 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

She also has been using Pride to sell merchandise because they are bankrupt and have embezzled fans’ money through not offering refunds to a single person, which you can see in the comments on her Instagram post about closing for COVID-19.

XnQdb2g.png

9KoAGMN.png

Omg do we know if she has a connection to LOUser? This is so sketchy. All of these trashy people are controlling Britney’s brand and it’s pissing me off. No wonder Britney never appeared at this refurbished Kmart.

K-Mart 90S GIF

22 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Omg do we know if she has a connection to LOUser? This is so sketchy. All of these trashy people are controlling Britney’s brand and it’s pissing me off. No wonder Britney never appeared at this refurbished Kmart.

K-Mart 90S GIF

Yep, protestors asked her if she knew Lou and she said she did. 
Lou and Shannon brokered the deal for The Zone. 

7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yep, protestors asked her if she knew LOUser  and she said she did. 
LOUser and SR brokered the deal. 

So are we going to ask the kpop fans to help us like they did with trumps rally over the weekend? We need any bad people to be exposed and the kpop fans are undefeated and make me feel like an infant 

K-Pop Dancing GIF

• Haha 1