Queen Heidi Montag calling out corrupt The Zone and supports #FreeBritney

• Leader
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

I know annoying Lou but never heard of Shannon. Can someone please tell me who is she and why do you guys say she is a racist?

Shannon is one of the creators of The Zone. She and I spoke several times before The Zone launched to talk about ideas for the space, she showed me the plans, was very open and cool. The convo was essentially her sharing the creation process. We even ran some contests with The Zone earlier this year prior to Exhale's rebirth. 

She was always super sweet and cool to me. I could tell she genuinely cared about Britney as a fan, not someone who was money hungry and terrible like some fans are painting her out to be. The Zone was created by her company, which is separate from Britney's team. They had to work with Britney's team though because of licensing and all that. That doesn't mean they were trying to squeeze pennies out of fans. They worked really hard on The Zone to give fans something special while Britney isn't performing, so it's kind of a bummer that she's being shaded like this. And I am sure I will be dragged now too and be told I am co-conspiring with Britney's team or conservatorship or whatever, but it just feels sad to me to see her get dragged like this when I had good first-hand encounters with her. 

You guys hopefully know me well enough by now to know I don't like that Britney is in the conservatorship situation and all the things that have gone down over the years: the lack of transparency, the secrecy, the control...... So please take that into consideration before dragging me / calling me an awful person simply because I have a viewpoint that does not tie Shannon into the conservatorship or label her as someone who's using Britney. I'd rather be dragged for speaking my truth and shedding some light than be silent in fear of being dragged. 🙏 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Shannon is one of the creators of The Zone. She and I spoke several times before The Zone launched to talk about ideas for the space, she showed me the plans, was very open and cool. The convo was essentially her sharing the creation process. We even ran some contests with The Zone earlier this year prior to Exhale's rebirth. 

She was always super sweet and cool to me. I could tell she genuinely cared about Britney as a fan, not someone who was money hungry and terrible like some fans are painting her out to be. The Zone was created by her company, which is separate from Britney's team. They had to work with Britney's team though because of licensing and all that. That doesn't mean they were trying to squeeze pennies out of fans. They worked really hard on The Zone to give fans something special while Britney isn't performing, so it's kind of a bummer that she's being shaded like this. And I am sure I will be dragged now too and be told I am co-conspiring with Britney's team or conservatorship or whatever, but it just feels sad to me to see her get dragged like this when I had good first-hand encounters with her. 

You guys hopefully know me well enough by now to know I don't like that Britney is in the conservatorship situation and all the things that have gone down over the years: the lack of transparency, the secrecy, the control...... So please take that into consideration before dragging me / calling me an awful person simply because I have a viewpoint that does not tie Shannon into the conservatorship or label her as someone who's using Britney. I'd rather be dragged for speaking my truth and shedding some light than be silent in fear of being dragged. 🙏 

I see the truth is usually somewhere in the middle of an argument.  The only thing I can say is Team Britney's silence is fostering all of these rumors.  It makes no sense as to why they cannot reach out to a select group of fans to explain what is going on a little better instead of dismissing us.  It honestly feels dehumanizing for us and I think we all feel a little guilty for supporting someone's career when it now feels they were forced into it 50% of the time.  I see both sides to a certain extent. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I see the truth is usually somewhere in the middle of an argument.  The only thing I can say is Team Britney's silence is fostering all of these rumors.  It makes no sense as to why they cannot reach out to a select group of fans to explain what is going on a little better instead of dismissing us.  It honestly feels dehumanizing for us and I think we all feel a little guilty for supporting someone's career when it now feels they were forced into it 50% of the time.  I see both sides to a certain extent. 

100%. There is zero communication, and it's fostered literal hatred for them. And as a result, they feel that hate and close up even more and the cycle continues. I would love for there to be someone on her team (creative-wise) to be aware of the ins and outs of what fans want/think. I think the Mood Ring promo was a step in the right direction, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

But I also really think Britney has given so much of herself to us over the years that it nearly ruined her and she'll never make that same mistake twice, hence why there's no meaningful communication anymore. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

100%. There is zero communication, and it's fostered literal hatred for them. And as a result, they feel that hate and close up even more and the cycle continues. I would love for there to be someone on her team (creative-wise) to be aware of the ins and outs of what fans want/think. I think the Mood Ring promo was a step in the right direction, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

But I also really think Britney has given so much of herself to us over the years that it nearly ruined her and she'll never make that same mistake twice, hence why there's no meaningful communication anymore. 

In THEIR defense, I truly believe Britney enjoyed the creative part of her job but she hated the promotion aspect.  Britney is a CREATIVE and the BUSINESS side of things isn't always attractive to a CREATIVE therefore she has to do some work she doesn't want to do - the reality for ALL working people.  I just think a real interview would make us all see that she is still coherent and being looked after instead of being treated the way we are all under the impression that she is being treated.  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, vzlafan said:

OMG I like body language, i never understand her fight with brooke hogan.

i never understand why brooke hogan was one hit wonder.

I love them both! Strip was my jam back in the day and Superficial is a pop masterpiece

15 minutes ago, iamjani said:

I love them both! Strip was my jam back in the day and Superficial is a pop masterpiece

From Brooke Hogan "Slow Down, Certified, Girls get ya boys, Lately, Hey Yo, Falling, Miss that crazy Love and Ur Not That Hot" Her Judgement Day Mixtape is amazing. is BLACKOUT INSPIRED DEFINITELY

22f398b1edf09ddebd181f2a9d9ca0cc.500x500

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

As much as I wish you would push harder for #FreeBritney, I appreciate your measured response directly addressing the conservatorship. Your position on the issue has not always been clear, to be honest.

It’s not that Shannon is unpleasant. Of course she was nice to you — she wants your money. Even as she was kicking us out of the parking lot, she welcomed us as paying customers. Those of us most committed to the cause take issue with anyone profiting from Britney’s name, image, and music while she’s under conservatorship, no matter how sweet or passionate they may be, especially while refusing to address the elephant in the room and without any clear indication that Britney herself (not the social media accounts) supports it. Shannon could have mitigated the suspicion around the Zone any number of ways, and she chose not to.

I also disagree that Mood Ring is a step in the right direction for the same reasons. It’s an effort to squeeze pennies out of a five year old recording with no indication that Britney even knows about it.

• Leader
1 hour ago, wukemon said:

As much as I wish you would push harder for #FreeBritney, I appreciate your measured response directly addressing the conservatorship. Your position on the issue has not always been clear, to be honest.

It’s not that Shannon is unpleasant. Of course she was nice to you — she wants your money. Even as she was kicking us out of the parking lot, she welcomed us as paying customers. Those of us most committed to the cause take issue with anyone profiting from Britney’s name, image, and music while she’s under conservatorship, no matter how sweet or passionate they may be, especially while refusing to address the elephant in the room and without any clear indication that Britney herself (not the social media accounts) supports it. Shannon could have mitigated the suspicion around the Zone any number of ways, and she chose not to.

I also disagree that Mood Ring is a step in the right direction for the same reasons. It’s an effort to squeeze pennies out of a five year old recording with no indication that Britney even knows about it.

I pushed hard for #FreeBritney once and it got me into legal trouble. I also feel like the message becomes lost if you're just shouting it without attempting to understand the other side of things (not a popular opinion, but I personally try to see where both sides are coming from). BreatheHeavy has a large readership and we shed light on the conservatorship more than any other publication on the Internet. 

"Those of us most committed to the cause take issue with anyone profiting from Britney’s name, image, and music while she’s under conservatorship." Unfortunately, I fall into this category. BreatheHeavy generates revenue from traffic, and that includes topics about Britney. Am I using Britney? If yes, then should we not allow anyone to discuss her here on out? I don't think that that would be good. That would ultimately stop these important conversations about the issues at-hand from happening as well as remove a platform for fans to connect. It's a complex issue which is why there many sides and viewpoints (in my opinion). 

And regarding Mood Ring, I don't know the reports or stats, but I'd be surprised if the song or remixes generated any significant amount of money. If anything, it's something fun for the fans to enjoy and is at least keeping her name out there regarding music. 

I think this or all or nothing mentality is difficult to navigate. If you promote or mention Britney in any capacity that generates a single cent, you're using her. Flip side: pretending she doesn't exist, does that really help her? Curious what the middle ground is then. Hope I don't come off as defensive. Just trying to have a dialogue. 🙏 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you for your thorough and sincere answer, Jordan. I appreciate you taking the time and being so transparent.

Personally, I won't drag you because I agree with your point of view regarding speaking one's truths, even when that truth might not be popular. I respect anyone who speaks his or her truth rather than things that make them "popular" or liked.

Speaking of my opinion, I do not know anything about Shannon, didn't even know she existed before this post so, I have no reason to assume she is anything else than what you say she is, a nice person. Maybe she naively associated herself with the wrong people at the wrong time. Maybe she really is a ***** and she played you, but I don't know and I rather keep myself neutral until I can form a balanced opinion, instead of going back and forth with fury about issues I only know about through other people, which is always tricky.

Regarding Britney's team, I do think they are shady and for the most part, stupid. They have made it very obvious they have no idea how to handle her career, they are exploitative and more than anything, it is crystal clear there is something off.

Thanks again for your time and for.your answer. 

10 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Loving cameo lol

My favs from Heidi are

I'll Do It

Body Language

One More Drink

and

More Is More (Dave Aude Remix)

Her most recent release is the amazingly cringe

Glitter & Glory

Glory, she truly stans :lizzie: she also has a song called Blackout :makeitrain: 

• Haha 1