New Remixes of Mood Ring on Spotify at Midnight With New Vocals

C0CKy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

I don't like this. With GM Britney was like a queen and called us her *****es. This one she's calling herself a *****. I don't like that.

It's only because artists like Madonna and Gaga are having their "free *****/ ***** I'm Madonna" moments so Britney wanted to shut them down and tell everyone that she is the only ***** that matters. :barbie:

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Was the Queen B drama to get attention for the Remixes? :gloriascary::orangu:

I guess so... Her boyfriend even wrote Queen of B's or something like that.

And the pride video days before the pride leech remix. Her team amazes me with the marketing strategies :clown:   lol

28 minutes ago, Damon said:

:anxiety:

I have nothing against her calling herself a *****. I say I’m a ***** myself. That’s definitely up to the person to decide. This whole thing she’s saying in this video is her quoting song lyrics, too bad she didn’t sing it. 

9 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

I like how a bunch of men just piled on me, a woman, about if ***** is a good word to use to describe a woman.

No one "piled on you". You offered your opinion on women referring to themselves as b1tches, and other members offered theirs. They weren't aggressive or hostile towards you. They simply put across the view that 'b1tch' has been somewhat reclaimed by women as a positive, empowering, self-assured term. You're more than entitled to your opinion as is every other member in this community.

I don't disagree that there is a MAJOR societal problem in that women still face a lot of unfair backlash just for being powerful and/or assertive where men wouldn't and the negative connotations that 'b1tch' can often carry, but don't act victimised just because other members offered their opinion in response to you doing the same.

Just now, Damon said:

No one "piled on you". You offered your opinion on women referring to themselves as b1tches, and other members offered theirs. They weren't aggressive or hostile towards you. They simply put across the view that 'b1tch' has been somewhat reclaimed by women as a positive, empowering, self-assured term. You're more than entitled to your opinion as is every other member in this community.

I don't disagree that there is a MAJOR societal problem in that women still face a lot of unfair backlash just for being powerful and/or assertive where men wouldn't and the negative connotations that 'b1tch' can often carry, but don't act victimised just because other members offered their opinion in response to you doing the same.

You are a man! Your thoughts on this matter do NOT matter!

6 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

@Jordan Miller this right here is why Exhale will never take off.  It's very toxic.

There's only one toxic element within this topic - you ignorantly shutting down and trying to censor the opinions of others instead of healthy debate/discussion and eloquently expressing why you feel the way you do on the matter. 

Archived