#CardiBIsOverParty Cardi B's alleged Finsta exposed, Cardi denies it's real

• Leader

cardi-cancel.jpg.ce5d8bbca9c16190d28b4053fc589b21.jpg

#CardiBIsOverParty trended on Twitter after the rapper's supposed finsta (private Instagram profiles that celebs share with their close circle of friends and family) was exposed.

If true, the finsta drags Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj.

Some are saying this is completely fake, others claim it's 100% real. So what is the truth? 

Cardi B commented on it (see the video below).

“Hey guys lemme tell y’all about the life of a celebrity, the type of dumb sh-t I gotta go through, right. I woke up at 2am… Then, I’m seeing ‘Cardi B is canceled party’ on Twitter and I’m like, ‘What the **** did I do now?’ I feel like I’ve been minding my own business and eating my food. I’m see people started this crazy rumor that I have a fake Instagram… talking about Ariana Grande, Doja Cat, Megan [Thee Stallion],” she said. “And supposedly Lil Kim commented under the page, Tokyo my hairstylist, my sister [Hennessy] commented under it. When I go to the page, I see that it’s private. I look at the page, and no one follows it.”

“Let me make this clear, I’m not a 15-year-old girl that does fake Instagrams that talk about celebrities. I have a whole life, a whole kid. Just to f---in feed my kid, it takes me about 35 minutes, an hour to bathe her and do her hair, then I gotta do my own f–kin thing. I don’t got time to do that sh**” she went on. “I love Lil Kim, I respect her and admire her, but I don’t personally know her,” she continued.

“Ariana Grande? I don’t have a problem with her. I don’t really know her like that. Why would I talk even about her? Megan and Doja Cat, I spoke to Doja. My team is really cool with Megan’s team and my sister is cool with Megan’s stylist. My hair stylist that they claim was on that page is [also] Doja’s hairstylist and they get along pretty well. I don’t have a problem with anybody,” she said.

Either way, cancel culture is real y'all. Thoughts?

EbX85LfVAAEHW7w?format=jpg&name=900x900

EbX85LhU4AAR1dG?format=jpg&name=900x900

EbX85LfU8AEh9G6?format=jpg&name=900x900

EbX85LgUwAAWOBJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

Dear Nicki Minaj,

Grammy award winner Cardi B isn’t going anywhere, and you’re big mad. You can buy those #1 hits, but you can’t buy respect, and that’s what you no longer have.

Signed,

A former barb

This is 100% Nickis team trying to sabotage cardi, and it won’t work. The freaking REACH! 😂

Now we know for sure she’s got not one, but three ghostwriters. :tiffcackle:

She’s obsessed with Nicki Minaj, I do believe this story. I mean, she’s looking exactly like Nicki while her ghostwriter is trying to diss her. A whole mess. :tiffcackle:

The fact that no one cares about poor Kim is sending me. She’s in the comments with that “passing the torch”, yet the girlies are fighting for a Nicki verse and approval. :tiffcackle: Someone gotta tell her we are in 2020. :tiffcackle:

49 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Dear Nicki Minaj,

Grammy award winner Cardi B isn’t going anywhere, and you’re big mad. You can buy those #1 hits, but you can’t buy respect, and that’s what you no longer have.

Signed,

A former barb

This is 100% Nickis team trying to sabotage cardi, and it won’t work. The freaking REACH! 😂

:ohwut::ohwut::ohwut:

Spoiler

R you kidding me-

4 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Cardi is that type of bixxh that would have no problem saying s#!t to your face. I don’t really see her feeling like she needs to hide behind a private insta to do it. Sorry I’m not buying this one :typing:

EXACTLY! We already have a video of Cardi bucking up to Nicki at an A list Hollywood party. And Nicki screaming “I’m standing right here” while she’s behind security 🤣

So why would cardi suddenly have to hide behind a fake Instagram account? All of cardis big awards came AFTER the fight lol. Nicki is BIG MAD that cardi wasn’t canceled after this fight, and  is still charting with her debut album and has broken almost all of nickis records (Except 109 pieces of low hanging fruit on on the billboard hot 100🥴). She’s attempting to ruin cardi and it’s not going to happen. Nicki is the most toxic artist in the music industry (Drake and Meek have already said how toxic she is)

NICKI YOU'RE JUST BITTER AND MAD THAT YOU'RE GETTING OLDER! Age gracefully, loser!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block