#CardiBIsOverParty Cardi B's alleged Finsta exposed, Cardi denies it's real

15 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You’re only saying that because she’s a woman.  If a man did that it would be okay.  Perfect example of male privilege. 

:clownery:

I’m saying this because

1. She’s racist and homophobic. She has referred to black people as roaches. Also, she used to **** and abuse men for a living. 

2. I think she doesn’t have any talent, she’s mediocre at best, can’t write or freestyle. 

Clown. 

After analyzing this story, I came to a conclusion. 
This story is fake because: 

1. The sentences are very well constructed for someone like Cardi B. The evidences are all over twitter and Instagram of how uneducated she actually is. This girl can’t even write correctly a sentence from beginning to end. PARDISON FONTAIN is her ghostwriter. Everybody knows this, he’s not even a ghostwriter. 
She’s popping like Nicki Minaj while her writers are dissing her. Imagine the lowest. :hahaha:

2. She’s going to release new music so she’s using the BARBZ for clout, because we all know how Nicki in 2020 has managed to score 2 #1s BACK TO BACK, yet Cardi’s struggling to enter the top 100. :tiffcackle:

3. Also her record label is under investigation of using payola for Cardi’s music. I guess when this whole investigation has started, suddenly her music started to free fall. Damn. Embarrassing. 

@OnlyFacts, Cardi’s career is clinging on BARBZ “sympathy”. :tiffcackle: #goandREPORTme or I think KNOT, like Cardi’s forehead. :makeup:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

I’m saying this because

1. She’s racist and homophobic. She has referred to black people as roaches. Also, she used to **** and abuse men for a living. 

2. I think she doesn’t have any talent, she’s mediocre at best, can’t write or freestyle. 

Clown. 

No, I think it’s male privilege.  Guys would get away with drugging and robbing girls when they go to see them strip. Cardi B is only canceled and her career is ended because woman are held to a higher standard than men.

:fran:

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

No, I think it’s male privilege.  Guys would get away with drugging and robbing girls when they go to see them strip. Cardi B is only canceled and her career is ended because woman are held to a higher standard than men.

:fran:

You’re reaching. You’re stating something that hasn’t happened.Since I can remember Chris Brown has been canceled because of that Rihanna situation. He’s a flop since. 
Cardi B is not even canceled. She’s made fun of black people in old tweets, yet the only one we’re canceling is Camila Cabello. No thanks, that won’t happen. 

This proves how ignorant people are in general. Cardi is nothing but an industry plant which signed a 360 to attack Nicki Minaj, as if Nicki is a ***** from that flop show Love and Hip Hop. 
:clownery:

TBH i could take or leave Cardi’s music. Shes kind of annoying but has some bops :lollipop:

Anyway, I read this thread yesterday and I don’t get it...am i missing something? :shocked: Cardi talks smack about everyone and is on InstaLive 24/7. She loves attention and wouldn't deny a chance of gaining more attention so this ghost insta makes 0 sense :duh: The insta also doesn’t state anything new that she ALREADY hasn’t implied or eluded to :whatitellu: so the joke is on the person that did this :cardi:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block