• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Huh? :gtfo:

“Liar” is a great song, but I still vote on “Gimme More” being THE best song of Britney’s career (not the video though).hungry music video GIF

TASTTEEE for mentioning gimme more

that instrumental and the production on that song beats anything on glory or bj 

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

TASTTEEE for mentioning gimme more

that instrumental and the production on that song beats anything on glory or bj 

I honestly don’t think anything will ever eclipse “Gimme More”. Everyone likes to say  “Toxic” is her best but no, it’s GM. I’ve been a stan since 1998, but when I heard GM I became diehard and realized truly how amazing she was. I honestly think it’s one of the greatest pop songs EVER. It’s a shame the video and performance overshadowed how truly amazing the song is. I wish she’d do another video to be honest - kinda like after 20 years Mariah did another video for all I want for Christmas. 

In conclusion, “Gimme More” is THAT b_itch and is the type of song every pop star wishes they had.

Black Girl Period GIF

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

I dont get it- is nobody else deeply bothered by the mixing/mastering of the song? Ruins the entire song for me, chorus sounds like a bunch of cheap white noise.

There are demos from 1997 from knee that are produced better :billie:

3 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

I'd like the OP to "Love Me Down" or ask him "Do You Wanna Come Over?" :thirsty:

Jk but seriously the word career is not the right term. :canthandleit:

Nonetheless, Liar is def singleworthy! Imagine a MV directed by Dave Meyers or Hannah Lux Davis! 

i always fantasized Francis Lawrence directing the video as a direct response to Cry Me a River since he was the one who directed that too. and we see Britney's point of view then a revelation that it was Justina who cheated first :jj:

OP, i also believe Chillin' with You is her best collaboration :pieceofwhat: :duadance:

3 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

I dont get it- is nobody else deeply bothered by the mixing/mastering of the song? Ruins the entire song for me, chorus sounds like a bunch of cheap white noise.

Terrible production, and not a good song to start with... :(

Archived