Joe Biden dominates Trump in new poll

• Leader

trump-biden.jpg.e0c06b29011dfeb5c7fb865cf404b98f.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden is ahead of Trump by 14 points in a new poll conducted by The NY Times and Siena College. 

The stats are based off a poll of 1,337 registered voters from June 17 to June 22, leading among women and nonwhite voters and cutting into his support with white voters.

A snippet from The NY Times article:

Mr. Biden is currently ahead of Mr. Trump by 14 percentage points, garnering 50 percent of the vote compared with 36 percent for Mr. Trump. That is among the most dismal showings of Mr. Trump’s presidency, and a sign that he is the clear underdog right now in his fight for a second term.

Thoughts on the current figures?

27 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The polls also said Hillary would win in 2016. We still have 4-5 months until the election and a lot can change by then. Hell, a lot changed in the last week leading up to the 2016 election. 

Don’t get complacent. Don’t think this will be easy.

THIS. Don’t believe these polls I think the election will be a lot closer than it was in 2016 due to everything happening right now but Biden definitely isn’t a shoe in we haven’t even had debates yet so lots could change. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

The polls also said Hillary would win in 2016. We still have 4-5 months until the election and a lot can change by then. Hell, a lot changed in the last week leading up to the 2016 election. 

Omg I know :katycry: If he gets re-elected again I honestly don't know how I'll cope. 

This will be the fight of our lives to remove someone as polarizing as Trump. There will be cheating, there will be lies. Though I don't personally love Biden as my choice, I'm glad to see he's up slightly. That being said, this poll is less than 2,000 voters. That means NOTHING. Trump voters aren't out taking little twitter polls to see a slight victory. They're going to show up at the ballots, and they're going to scream as loud as they can to keep their President in power. 

this is so far from over. 

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Exactly.. it will be much harder than this poll indicates

1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

Jordan and others when Trumps wins the election again... 

tenor.gif

Yes...

Is it not obvious?

BOOKMARK ME I DARE YOU:

Trump will be reelected president of USA for a full second term.

Next election, in 2024, Nikki Hayley will not only become first non-white woman president of USA- she will be first WOMAN president of USA period. And newsflash- she is a Republican.

B-O-O-K-M-A-R-K.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Yes...

Is it not obvious?

BOOKMARK ME I DARE YOU:

Trump will be reelected president of USA for a full second term.

Next election, in 2024, Nikki Hayley will not only become first non-white woman president of USA- she will be first WOMAN president of USA period. And newsflash- she is a Republican.

B-O-O-K-M-A-R-K.

unless something major happens

as much as it pains me lets be real it most likely will happen 

thats just looking at statistics of presidents continuing the second term 

but we never know

if he does become president for the next 4 years then i wont be happy but my only fear is that he is 74

the presidents job literally takes years off a person for how stressful it is and he isnt the healthiest person

but the thing i fear more than trump becoming president again is him dying and having mike pence take over

i think i would go into hibernation if that happens as he is just... 

everything trump is but 10x worse

On 6/25/2020 at 5:22 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

unless something major happens

as much as it pains me lets be real it most likely will happen 

thats just looking at statistics of presidents continuing the second term 

but we never know

if he does become president for the next 4 years then i wont be happy but my only fear is that he is 74

the presidents job literally takes years off a person for how stressful it is and he isnt the healthiest person

but the thing i fear more than trump becoming president again is him dying and having mike pence take over

i think i would go into hibernation if that happens as he is just... 

everything trump is but 10x worse

It’s just like everybody saying the PM of India was not going to win the second election and will not get another second but look where we are :orangu:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block