Joe Biden dominates Trump in new poll

Biden is a bad presidential candidate. I urge people to watch some offscript interviews from him if you feel otherwise. He quite honestly is showing early signs of dementia in my opinion. 

I say that not to imply that trump is a good one, becuase he is far far from it but I bring it up becuase once this race gets into the debates I fear that Biden will be eaten alive. Trump is no spring chicken health wise, but I think in terms of debating he will still prove to be far superior to Biden. 

Its really unfortunate becuase I think this is just going to be another case of the democrats not electing the right candidate. With the state of our economy and all the missteps by trump this election is ripe for the taking. Sanders or Tulsi would have been far superior candidates imo. 

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I fear I won’t be. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block