Studio Acapella of Alien Leaked

15 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This entire album is mixed so poorly, sometimes the acappellas are hard to listen to regardless of how her voice sounds. It’s layered bad.  :britoverit:

I agree 100% 

While I think the song was well written and quite beautiful, the music and vocal production is horrific - to think she paid someone money to do this is crazy to me.

Things that bother me the most:

• You can hear the audio clipping at times which tells me that the mic volume and EQ was not properly set in the original recording which is the most amateur thing a producer could do.
  • While we know that songs are generally recorded in segments, you're supposed to edit the clips so that the vocals flow smoothly. You can literally hear where the clips were layered and combined and in some parts.
  • The harmonies are horrible! You can hear how out of tune they are, like who approved this?

Like you said, the album in general is poorly mixed and this acapella shines light on the cheap quality behind it.

11 minutes ago, Sia said:

I agree 100% 

While I think the song was well written and quite beautiful, the music and vocal production is horrific - to think she paid someone money to do this is crazy to me.

• You can hear the audio clipping at times which tells me that the mic volume and EQ was not properly set in the original recording which is the most amateur thing a producer could do.
  • While we know that songs are generally recorded in segments, you're supposed to edit the clips so that the vocals flow smoothly. You can literally hear where the clips were layered and combined and in some parts.
  • The harmonies are horrible! You can hear how out of tune they are, like who approved this?

Like you said, the album in general is poorly mixed and this acapella shines light on the cheap quality behind it.

This is the demo version: 

It had so much potential And they ruined it! :tiffanycries:

9 hours ago, Towelney said:

This is the demo version: 

It had so much potential And they ruined it! :tiffanycries:

I think this song NEEDED Britney's breathy but honestly, she can't pull off the chorus. Britney's long notes are always shaky and this song kind of depends on them.

22 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think she's singing the whole song boo. The pronunciation of the words throughout this whole song doesn't sound anything like Britney would sing.

umm...the verses are unmistakably britney. she wouldnt have pushed for a song to be a single/performed at POM that was myah singing. lol.

12 hours ago, Sia said:

I agree 100% 

Exactly this. I think the clips in the vocals is why this album gets so many Myah accusations. Don’t get me wrong, Myah is definitely on the album, but so is Britney. She’s just drowned out by Myah. This album is just so so so so poorly mixed. If a Justice for Britney Jean campaign ever took place, I think it would be really nice of Lou to release a remastered version of this album. That’s all it needs really.