Studio Acapella of Alien Leaked

oh gawd i missed myah's background vocals :shadelaugh: JK hahhaha

Listening to Alien hurts because I really love the song and I was really expecting it to be a single with a music video treatment. I remember being so stoked during the I Am Britney Jean documentary because they mentioned Alien and their plans for it to be a single :crying1:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

oh gawd i missed myah background vocals :shadelaugh: JK hahhaha

Listening to Alien hurts because I was really expecting it to be a single with a music video treatment. I remember being so stoked during the I Am Britney Jean documentary because they mentioned Alien and their plans for it to be a single :crying1:

Myah aside, this is one of my favorite songs. The MV would have been amazing :tiffanycries:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

oh gawd i missed myah background vocals :shadelaugh: JK hahhaha

Listening to Alien hurts because I was really expecting it to be a single with a music video treatment. I remember being so stoked during the I Am Britney Jean documentary because they mentioned Alien and their plans for it to be a single :crying1:

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t care what the world says, Britney Jean has so many great songs that the world didn’t really get to enjoy,  Alien being one of them. 

At least someone made a lyric video for it :crying1:

Maybe Britney wanted so badly for alien to be a single because it was one of the few songs she actually sang...:decisions: I mean I’m sure she was embarrassed by work ***** since it’s clearly 90% myah....and her team didn’t let her release alien :tiffanycries: I mean she obviously liked it better than perfume. Another missed opportunity for poor Brit :tired:

2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

What does Myah sing other than “not alone”?  It sounds like there’s a million takes so it’s hard to tell who sings what. That album is confusing. 

I think she's singing the whole song boo. The pronunciation of the words throughout this whole song doesn't sound anything like Britney would sing.

Sounds like she literally stepped into the studio grabbed a fanta or coke just to say hi to the producers and they were like "oh Brit do you want to check out a new demo? You can do some quick vocals to see if you like it" and she was like "ok yay cool" recorded it for literally 3-4 minutes with just one take and that's it.

"Recording" the "new" "album" :jj:

• Like 5