Conspiracy theorists claim the world ends on June 21

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

But I'm having a party on the 23rd. :crying4: :beat: Mayan Calendar, now is not the time for you to be a b.itch. :badthoughts:

Hide contents

Well, it was going to be a party until covid invited herself. Now I'm having like 6 people over to celebrate an occasion I don't even feel like celebrating anymore. :parisok:

No party during Covid season :nonono:

• Haha 5
15 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

That's why my guest list originally consisting of over 200 is now just 6. Anyways I can't cancel all the food I ordered months ago so I'm pretty much just inviting people to take it and leave.

That sucks! What is this party for? Oh Rona... :embarrassney:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That sucks! What is this party for? Oh Rona... :embarrassney:

It's okay, it's just me and my first world problems. :brit2016:

Spoiler

Which I'm making a big deal of but I'm not actually serious.

It was going to be a graduation party. My family kind of becomes insane during graduation and they're some of the biggest parties they throw, along with our Christmas Eve celebrations. :yeahhh: I'm just going to hangout with my sister instead and wear the nonrefundable gown I rented. :embarrassed:

Just now, AmorProhibido said:

It's okay, it's just me and my first world problems. 

Reveal hidden contents

Which I'm making a big deal of but I'm not actually serious.

It was going to be a graduation party. My family kind of becomes insane during graduation and they're some of the biggest parties they throw, along with our Christmas Eve celebrations. I'm just going to hangout with my sister instead and wear the nonrefundable gown I rented.

Don't worry. I don't judge first world problems. :bigkiss:

But oh my god. Not your graduation party that's already paid for AND YOU'RE GONNA WEAR A GOWN :queenie: ruined by Corona. :sobbing: This is high school graduation, right? I wore royal blue on my grad party and I felt like a beauty queen. :makeitrain: it's okay to wear your gown at home. Take pictures and work it like Britney! Make fashion videos! :comingthru:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block