Britney: Hi friends, I just want to check in with you

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

well she is filthy rich so i wouldnt be surprised if she had access to some type of high tech dental stuff

She isn't rich.  Her father is.  Remember,  guys,  she has no right to her finances.  And from the looks of the last 12 years,  her team is very cheap with what she's allowed to have aside from a few things like her home. She never has the best of the best.  Even her plastic surgery is cheap by the looks of it.  She should be filthy rich with access to the best of everything but it's very clear that she has not had that in years and I honestly don't believe it's by choice. 

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, Justney said:

She isn't rich.  Her father is.  Remember,  guys,  she has no right to her finances.  And from the looks of the last 12 years,  her team is very cheap with what she's allowed to have aside from a few things like her home. She never has the best of the best.  Even her plastic surgery is cheap by the looks of it.  She should be filthy rich with access to the best of everything but it's very clear that she has not had that in years and I honestly don't believe it's by choice. 

Um while I completely agree with free Britney and know abt the conservatorship I am pretty sure she is allowed to have proper dental care and that too the top doctors and all

we literally saw her go on like 5-7 luxury vacations last year 

yes Ik she has no control but I think she can do a few things at ease

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Um while I completely agree with free Britney and know abt the conservatorship I am pretty sure she is allowed to have proper dental care and that too the top doctors and all

we literally saw her go on like 5-7 luxury vacations last year 

yes Ik she has no control but I think she can do a few things at ease

Right, like i said she gets some leeway but look how cheap everything that is in her life is.  Her dresses for award shows,  her costumes for her performances,  her wigs, hair, makeup,  everything is beyond cheap. And just because she's in Hawaii on vacation that doesn't mean they're spending the big bucks on her,  she could still be there on somewhat a budget. But most importantly look at her plastic surgery. It's terrible.  Her teeth hadn't been fixed in ages either. Why? Because someone doesn't want to pay the bill. I guarantee it.   But i agree they let her have a nice house or else it would look really bad to the court wouldn't it? 

Do you remember when they showed that scene where her a/c was out in her trailer on set for that music video,  and her dad was just going to do a cheap patch job because lol he's so "country"? That's his entire attitude with her career and physical wellbeing as far as I can see with my eyes.  I really honestly believe that they would rather put the minimum amount of money into  Britney and keep the rest going wherever they are doing with her fortune, funneling it into cult churches or whatever.  

Back when Britney was in her prime she was wearing Versace, her look and costumes were on point,  her teeth were perfect,  her hair and nails and clothing... past c-ship she doesn't have any of that. And i know she may have been worn out about some things but I know I'm not entirely wrong when I see the sad cheap state of her shows.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Justney said:

Right, like i said she gets some leeway but look how cheap everything that is in her life is.  Her dresses for award shows,  her costumes for her performances,  her wigs, hair, makeup,  everything is beyond cheap. And just because she's in Hawaii on vacation that doesn't mean they're spending the big bucks on her,  she could still be there on somewhat a budget. But most importantly look at her plastic surgery. It's terrible.  Her teeth hadn't been fixed in ages either. Why? Because someone doesn't want to pay the bill. I guarantee it.   But i agree they let her have a nice house or else it would look really bad to the court wouldn't it? 

Do you remember when they showed that scene where her a/c was out in her trailer on set for that music video,  and her dad was just going to do a cheap patch job because lol he's so "country"? That's his entire attitude with her career and physical wellbeing as far as I can see with my eyes.  I really honestly believe that they would rather put the minimum amount of money into  Britney and keep the rest going wherever they are doing with her fortune, funneling it into cult churches or whatever.  

Back when Britney was in her prime she was wearing Versace, her look and costumes were on point,  her teeth were perfect,  her hair and nails and clothing... past c-ship she doesn't have any of that. And i know she may have been worn out about some things but I know I'm not entirely wrong when I see the sad cheap state of her shows.

This isn't meant rudely, I'm genuinely curious but...

Why do you think it's her team stopping her getting plastic surgery? Why do you think she should have plastic surgery? Just because her peers in the music business decide to hang on to their youth for as long as possible doesn't mean Britney should have to too.

Her male counterparts such as Justin Timberlake, Jay z, Kanye, Bruno Mars, Eminem an Adam Levine for example never get asked about their appearance, questioned on their youth or are expected to defy their age.

She is a GORGEOUS woman, who is 38 years old and has 2 children. It's perfectly normal for teeth to change position and for lines to appear, its called ageing and it happens to all of us. 

Personally, I would never reinforce the idea that women should have to age better than men just because they are women :clownery:

Maybe the bill won't be paid for surgery because Britney thinks it's unnecessary.