Britney: Hi friends, I just want to check in with you

43 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This isn't meant rudely, I'm genuinely curious but...

Why do you think it's her team stopping her getting plastic surgery? Why do you think she should have plastic surgery? Just because her peers in the music business decide to hang on to their youth for as long as possible doesn't mean Britney should have to too.

Her male counterparts such as Justin Timberlake, Jay z, Kanye, Bruno Mars, Eminem an Adam Levine for example never get asked about their appearance, questioned on their youth or are expected to defy their age.

She is a GORGEOUS woman, who is 38 years old and has 2 children. It's perfectly normal for teeth to change position and for lines to appear, its called ageing and it happens to all of us. 

Personally, I would never reinforce the idea that women should have to age better than men just because they are women :clownery:

Maybe the bill won't be paid for surgery because Britney thinks it's unnecessary.

Honey,  i said her current plastic surgery is bad.  She's had it done.  Her nose is done,  her lips... how did you read what i said any differently? Of course i never believed she needed it.  But she has had it done.  But it's very clear she went to someone cheap. Her plastic surgery isnt very good. That's what i'm saying.  She looks great but her features are a bit ruined from how gorgeous she used to be with her old nose and lips. 

• Like 3