Nikki Fre$h (aka Nicole Richie)

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

:hahaha: I mean to be fair it's supposed to be a parody. But that doesn't stop it from being cringy :jl: Also I think he's just her adopted father, not step father.

It’s supposed to be a parody. I’m guessing if Pretty Girls would have turned out the way Britney really wanted, I’m guessing Nicole would take on this persona. 

it’s all an act, if you check out the show of the same name, you know she’s totally trolling because the first episode she storms into her husband’s office and demands he and his brother sign her while being dramatic and totally out of touch. It’s very her but a mature simple life nicole. She even “disowned” Lionel in front of a crowd because he didn’t support her bees. It’s hilarious and as a fellow Britney stan, I support her! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney:

I'm in shock right now. I had no idea she released new music. :o

Featured @Britney'sBish. 💛🧡💜

Check out Quibi, it’s supposed to be the new youtube with their own content. (Only accessible through their app you download from your phone) can only be played on your phone is what quibi’s intention is.These music videos are from the show. She ends each episode with a music video. There’s other celebrity shows like Jlo’s charity show(boring) Reese Witherspoon narrates about fierce animals. it’s so funny because at the end it cuts to her and she’s being typical Reese with “wow ya’ll weren’t those cheetahs fast? Amazing y’all” in her usual upbeat southern voice. It’s awkward yet cute at the same time lol I only signed up for the free trial and zipped through all the shows (each episode is only 10 minutes long) and it was kinda fun being able to go from vertical screen to horizontal very easily. Kinda cool but not worth paying for so cancel after the trial lol

• Love 1

A couple people already pointed it out, but I can’t believe most of you did not know this was for a show on the app Quibi... lol... Nicole is a nut, but she wouldn’t release these as serious singles... 😂 it’s a comedy show! Also... anyone who hated Nicole/Paris but loves the Kardashians is full of crap. Just sayin.paris hilton television GIF by RealityTVGIFsparis hilton television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block