The 100 Best Dance Songs of All Time according to Slant Magazine

58 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And not even her best song Love at First Sight :mattafact: @babyimmafreak90 Is our  resident Kylie stan though so if he’s happy with this pick then I guess it’ll suffice :mattafact:

I guess CGYOMH is a banger for the clubs but you’re right: Love At First Sight > 

Neither are my favourite Kylie song though. This list was written by someone who has never stepped foot in a gay club aka the best kind of club. No Britney is a sin, Gimme More should have been too 30 minimum :lessons:

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I guess CGYOMH is a banger for the clubs but you’re right: Love At First Sight > 

Neither are my favourite Kylie song though. This list was written by someone who has never stepped foot in a gay club aka the best kind of club. No Britney is a sin, Gimme More should have been too 30 minimum :lessons:

It is the best kind of club :mattafact: 

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

No Britney no Mariah no Gaga no Ariana no Taylor Swift no list. 

As for Gaga. The editor has a bias view's. 

Leans towards Madonna. He's the biggest reason why Chromatica lost the universal acclaim. He rated it 2 stars out of 5. The monsters are trying to get metacritic to not count his reviews on gaga. To no available. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

As for Gaga. The editor has a bias view's. 

Leans towards Madonna. He's the biggest reason why Chromatica lost the universal acclaim. He rated it 2 stars out of 5. The monsters are trying to get metacritic to not count his reviews on gaga. To no available. 

That is so crazy I literally am so in love with CHROMATICA! not the look and stuff but every song is so good! I've loved all her albums especially ARTPOP! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block