Anonymous hints that they're responsible for Facebook and Instagram going down

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Yet you still had time to reply here and everywhere else but the Trump thread 😏 I want an answer there and I wont let it go I assure you 😏

Dude, you have to calm down. This is not how rational people talk. And it's not even the right thread.

I agree with you on many things but your aggressive stance is too much for anyone to rebuttal, yet alone have a discussion.

You can't follow someone in every thread attacking them making the thread toxic to be in. It's cringey to watch and in the end you weaken your argument by sounding crazy. 

You would get a lot farther by being calm and composed instead of being hard-headed and aggressive. You have good intentions and sometimes are rational. But if people don't agree, then they don't have to.
In the end, who really cares?

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh nooo. JStu loves Chick Fil A.

My faves. :barbie:

Chik Fil A is delicious though, yes I feel horrible going there but I feel so satisfied coming out. If it helps my best friend used to work at one and had a gay co worker that was in the closet. I wonder if he would have gotten fired if they knew :quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

Like, they do it? :idkney:

I asked and it seems they REALLY don’t care unless the actual owners do but like if the person is doing a good job, I guess like the military “don’t ask don’t tell?” Everyone at that place knew and the managers but just didn’t care lol damn I’m craving their waffle fries right now! :quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I asked and it seems they REALLY don’t care unless the actual owners do but like if the person is doing a good job, I guess like the military “don’t ask don’t tell?” Everyone at that place knew and the managers but just didn’t care lol damn I’m craving their waffle fries right now!

Wait i'm confused, Puppy. I'm asking like are they together? Your friend and his gay co worker? Do they do the thing like in the kitchen? :idkney:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Wait i'm confused, Puppy. I'm asking like are they together? Your friend and his gay co worker? Do they do the thing like in the kitchen? :idkney:

No my best friend is a girl that I knew since college. Like he talks about his life hence why she knew. He talks about his one night stands and stuff. I mean they have many chains so maybe that particular store didn’t care. I just found it really ironic but then again I know lots of gays go to eat there anyways lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

No my best friend is a girl that I knew since college. Like he talks about his life hence why she knew. He talks about his one night stands and stuff. I mean they have many chains so maybe that particular store didn’t care. I just found it really ironic but then again I know lots of gays go to eat there anyways lol

Wait... are you saying Chick Fil A is homophobic? :omg:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait... are you saying Chick Fil A is homophobic? :omg:

Wait...you didn’t know that? That’s why they don’t open on sundays. They are like Lou, highly  religious and have contributed funds to anti gay campaigns. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block