General Unpopular Opinions

Ariana Grande, as a pop star, is overrated. She’s got vocals, looks and some bops but she’s not a dancer nor that interesting to watch on stage. 

Beyonce was better DIL-IASF. After that, she disappeared up her own *** and I find her ego off putting. 

Rihanna hasn’t got a single good album. Hits on most, but not a consistently good album. But Rihanna has more and better bops than Bey. 

I cant stand anything to do with Billie Eilish. 

Im genuinely surprised that Chromatica has received the critical acclaim it has because it’s a 5/10. There’s a handful of standout tracks but none of it is her best work. 

Shawn Mendes sucks.

Kesha is better artist than she’s given credit for, feelings about her as a person aside. 

While Selena Gomez seems like such a lovely person, her music isn’t it. She has bops, but they could have been anyone’s bops. I hope she finds her thing though. 

Julia Micheals and Justin Tranter haven’t evolved their sound which was already generic and I don’t want them anywhere near a Britney project again. 

Ill stop now :peasants: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Bionic is better than Back to Basics:byetina:

Paris Hilton's music career is consistent af. All her droplets after her debut album are all good pop songs and y'all be sleeping on her.  :parisok:

The ...Baby One More Time album is a solid pop album. It's not bad at all and I don't understand those who throw shade or not enjoy some of the songs from this album. It's consistent from start to finish with the exception of The Beat Goes On - the only filler. :donewithit:

The amount of unpopular opinions. Like the magnitude of unpopular opinions except for maybe the last one. MAYBE :gloriascary:

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Ariana Grande, as a pop star, is overrated. She’s got vocals, looks and some bops but she’s not a dancer nor that interesting to watch on stage. 

Beyonce was better DIL-IASF. After that, she disappeared up her own *** and I find her ego off putting. 

Rihanna hasn’t got a single good album. Hits on most, but not a consistently good album. But Rihanna has more and better bops than Bey. 

I cant stand anything to do with Billie Eilish. 

Im genuinely surprised that Chromatica has received the critical acclaim it has because it’s a 5/10. There’s a handful of standout tracks but none of it is her best work. 

Shawn Mendes sucks.

Kesha is better artist than she’s given credit for, feelings about her as a person aside. 

While Selena Gomez seems like such a lovely person, her music isn’t it. She has bops, but they could have been anyone’s bops. I hope she finds her thing though. 

Julia Micheals and Justin Tranter haven’t evolved there sound which was already generic and I don’t want them anywhere near a Britney project again. 

Ill stop now :peasants: 

You didn’t have to snap that hard :gloriascary: but I agree with all EXCEPT for my salsas bops :mattafact:

• Haha 3

"Everytime" is Britney's best song. It still makes me emotional after countless listens. :fakecry: 

One Direction was iconic and delivered innumerable bops. :praisega:

Nothing in music so far in 2020 has really captivated me - besides SAWAYAMA :gagasmile: . 

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best show of all time. The plot, subplot, redemption arcs, and thought that went in to every little detail on that show is insane. It tackled topics like genocide, sexism, and war so well. I was obsessed with it as a kid and I just rewatched it on Netflix. Timeless. :hillary::hillary::hillary::hillary::hillary:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Unpopular opinion. UK music is better at pop music than the Americanized version.

Unpopular opinion. Not every pop song needs a remix. Case in point. Say so was going to go #1 regardless of Nicki.  

That's how popular it was. And thats also why...

Spoiler

Billboard took Nicki's credit away. :gagasmile:

Spoiler

Even they know she wasn't meeded. :billie:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block