General Unpopular Opinions

Recently, we had another Britney unpopular opinions thread (no shade). :yeahhh: I feel like we have a new one every month, but I don't think we've had a general unpopular opinions thread (not in a long while at least, AFAIK). So yeah, feel free to share your unpopular opinions on anything:sipney: Here are some of mine:

• The fact that the Kardashians are as popular as they are is extremely depressing.
  • Jeffree Star is trash and an awful, nasty person. I don't get how he still has fans.
  • Shane Dawson gives me major fake vibes.
  • The hate Iggy Azalea gets is undeserved.
  • Coffee is gross.
  • K-Pop is much more diverse and interesting than the current Western pop music scene.
  • Selena has one of the most beautiful voices in pop music (still can't sing for ****, though :cackling:).
  • I hate it when artists sell out.
  • Shawn Mendes is not attractive to me IN THE SLIGHTEST (like, I'd rather sleep with Britney's dad, no joke :clownery:).

Can't think of anything else right now. But I'll add more if any come up. :bigkiss:

12AA867A-B2E1-4780-AF0D-29E36E93F1D1.jpeg

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Bionic is better than Back to Basics:byetina:

Paris Hilton's music career is consistent af. All her droplets after her debut album are all good pop songs and y'all be sleeping on her.  :parisok:

The ...Baby One More Time album is a solid pop album. It's not bad at all and I don't understand those who throw shade or not enjoy some of the songs from this album. It's consistent from start to finish with the exception of The Beat Goes On - the only filler. :donewithit:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Being gay and Republican or conservative is the dumbest thing ever.

The European pop music scene is and will always be more creative than the American based pop market.

Hating Madonna and your a member of the LGBTQ community is a sad reflection of yourself as a human being. 

Victoria beckham was the worst member of the Spice girls.  I truly believed she asked for her mic to be off. Just so she could half arse it. 

Kylie minogue is the president of the LGBT community and she shall be viewed as such. 

Gays who hate camp, glitter and all around feminine things. Makes me think you hate yourself and really wish you were straight. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

I don’t get why people love Taylor swift so much 

her music seems so plain to me 

as does Justin Bieber’s 

(This is so random) I also hate when people say they don’t wanna watch. A Horror movie in a group setting or whatever with friends and all Like they are so fun to watch lmfaooo

i HATE a “I’m scared of horror movies” type person

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

as does Justin Bieber’s 

(This is so random) I also hate when people say they don’t wanna watch. A Horror movie in a group setting or whatever with friends and all Like they are so fun to watch lmfaooo

The people who hate horror movies. 

I truly believe are the ones that are always getting ********. Especially the ******** promiscuous characters 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

as does Justin Bieber’s 

Guilty as charged - I love Taylor. :cackling: But I can relate with the horror movie one. Saw my first horror movie at the cinema when I was like 6. Not sure how they let me in, though. :clownery:

• Haha 1
Just now, Urbanney said:

Looks like I found my controversial opinion Am I the only one on this entire site that enjoys The Beat Goes On

Waaait. :blol: I don't not like it. It's still part of BOMT and it's still good. I just don't think it's as polished as all the other tracks on the album. :donewithit: I feel like they didn't take as much time in polishing the song as they did with the others and just put it at the end as like a bonus track (which reads to me as "filler"). :eheeek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Waaait. :blol: I don't not like it. It's still part of BOMT and it's still good. I just don't think it's as polished as all the other tracks on the album. :donewithit: I feel like they didn't take as much time in polishing the song as they did with the others and just put it at the end as like a bonus track (which reads to me as "filler"). :eheeek:

Ohh :clown: 

okay that makes me feel better :weusay:

I get what you mean though

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Bionic is better than Back to Basics:byetina:

Paris Hilton's music career is consistent af. All her droplets after her debut album are all good pop songs and y'all be sleeping on her.  :parisok:

The ...Baby One More Time album is a solid pop album. It's not bad at all and I don't understand those who throw shade or not enjoy some of the songs from this album. It's consistent from start to finish with the exception of The Beat Goes On - the only filler. :donewithit:

The first two Britney albums are her actual singing voice. 

Before making her breathy and a white Janet Jackson.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block