General Unpopular Opinions

Taylor swift is the most overrated artist of all time. 

Lady gaga is an amazing musician and I love chromatica. However she is extremely pretentious and unlikeable as a person. You never know when she’s being genuine or acting. 

K-pop is awful, overly manufactured and all sounds the same. 

Ariana Grande thrived off the deaths of Mac Miller and the Manchester bombing victims. 

Shawn Mendes is gay and uses famous women as beards. 

Ashanti shouldn’t have been a one hit wonder. 

Dj Khalid is a fat ugly slob and shouldn’t be supported. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Ariana Grande thrived off the deaths of Mac Miller and the Manchester bombing victims. 

Excuse me? :umomg: sorry, but that was extremely rude and disrespectful :ehum: i understand you didnt mean it that way, but you should have framed the sentence before because it sounds like "Ariana USED  Mac miller and manchester has a prop to extend her peak and career status":gum:. Even tho if u are not wrong, Ariana had gone through hell with two of those events. The feeling of thinking it was yr fault so many people died is the worst feeling, and then losing the love of yr life. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Excuse me? :umomg: sorry, but that was extremely rude and disrespectful :ehum: i understand you didnt mean it that way, but you should have framed the sentence before because it sounds like "Ariana USED  Mac miller and manchester has a prop to extend her peak and career status":gum:. Even tho if u are not wrong, Ariana had gone through hell with two of those events. The feeling of thinking it was yr fault so many people died is the worst feeling, and then losing the love of yr life. 

Hence why it’s an “unpopular opinion”. If he was the love of her life, she wouldn’t have moved on so fast and gotten engaged within 2 weeks. I’m not saying she didn’t go through hell, but she was banking off these events... HARD. Agree to disagree angelface.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Shawn Mendes is gay and uses famous women as beards. 

I won’t downvote you because this is an unpopular opinions thread but this is a baseless and stupid accusation. Someone’s sexuality and when they decide to share that is none of anyone’s business and projecting that on to people is unfair and tacky. It’s 2020, we’re past this :chrissy:

47 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

This is definitely unpopular and for a good reason  :decisions:

48 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Taylor swift is the most overrated artist of all time.

This one is on the money though. 

• Like 1
On 6/14/2020 at 10:32 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Being gay and Republican or conservative is the dumbest thing ever.

The European pop music scene is and will always be more creative than the American based pop market.

Hating Madonna and your a member of the LGBTQ community is a sad reflection of yourself as a human being. 

Victoria beckham was the worst member of the Spice girls.  I truly believed she asked for her mic to be off. Just so she could half arse it. 

Kylie minogue is the president of the LGBT community and she shall be viewed as such. 

Gays who hate camp, glitter and all around feminine things. Makes me think you hate yourself and really wish you were straight. 

My ex boyfriend is gay , yet he doesn't like all those feminine stuff and he can't stand RuPaul's drag race , I wasn't even allowed to watch it with him , so yeah being gay doesn't mean being camp or being super feminine .....  Some men are just attracted to men :deserves:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Hence why it’s an “unpopular opinion”. If he was the love of her life, she wouldn’t have moved on so fast and gotten engaged within 2 weeks. I’m not saying she didn’t go through hell, but she was banking off these events... HARD. Agree to disagree angelface.

How do u know? It’s not easy to move from someone you have loved and been with for many years. The one and only main reason she left him was because of his substance issues. Plus, It seemed things didn’t work out between Pete and Ari. Idk about her banking of it, she released a album made solely for her fans called “Sweetener” after the terrible incident, I know it’s a unpopular opinion, but I’m just saying the tone could’ve been better. That’s all :sendinglove:

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No she doesn’t! 

She literally does, but go off, Sis. :chrissy: AFAIK, it was initially set to be released just as a repackage of "The Fame", but Gaga fought for a standalone release because she thought it was too different from "The Fame". Plus, she called "Chromatica" LG6, and god knows she's not counting "Cheek to Cheek" or "A Star Is Born". That makes "The Fame Monster" her 2nd studio album. :bigkiss:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MonAmour said:

K-pop is awful, overly manufactured and all sounds the same. 

I'll let you have "awful" because that is completely subjective, but "all sounds the same" is unreasonable (unless you've only listened to like 5 songs). It is much more diverse than the Western pop music scene has ever been. :martini: Plus, it's not as manufactured as you think. There's so many groups and artists these days that write their own music. Plus, that's a bit disingenuous coming from a Britney fan - Britney is one of the most manufactured pop stars of all time (if not the literal definition / blueprint for the manufactured popstar). :idkney:

3 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Dj Khalid is a fat ugly slob and shouldn’t be supported. 

That time he said he doesn't go down on his wife. :cackling:

“A woman should praise the man — the king” he says. “If you holding it down for your woman I feel like the woman should praise. And a man should praise the queen. But you know, my way of praising is called, ha-ha, ‘How was dinner?’, ‘You like the house you living in? You like all them clothes you getting? I’m taking care of your family, I’m taking care of my family…’ You know, I’m putting in the work.”

“So, you’re saying you don’t go down?” the interviewer clarified.

“Nahhh. Never!” he answered, and then he said “I don’t DO that,” multiple times, before clarifying that it would not be okay if a woman refused to go down on him.

“It’s different rules for men. You gotta understand, we the king. There’s some things that y’all might not wanna do, but it got to get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”

If that ain't the most pathetic and ****** thing I've ever read. I feel so bad for his wife. :cackling:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Beyonce was better DIL-IASF. After that, she disappeared up her own *** and I find her ego off putting. 

Kesha is better artist than she’s given credit for, feelings about her as a person aside. 

Julia Micheals and Justin Tranter haven’t evolved their sound which was already generic and I don’t want them anywhere near a Britney project again. 

tea :martini: I'll conveniently ignore the rest, though :cackling:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

She literally does, but go off, Sis. :chrissy: AFAIK, it was initially set to be released just as a repackage of "The Fame", but Gaga fought for a standalone release because she thought it was too different from "The Fame". Plus, she called "Chromatica" LG6, and god knows she's not counting "Cheek to Cheek" or "A Star Is Born". That makes "The Fame Monster" her 2nd studio album. :bigkiss:

Technically The Fame monster is an ep. 

It was marketed as an Extended Play.

Hint why it was under 8.00 to buy the cd.

Her official studio albums discography is

The Fame

Born this way

ARTPOP

Cheek to Cheek

Joanne

Chromatica.

Jusr because she sees the fame monster as an album. Doesn't mean it is 

It was released in 2009 It was issued as an ep.

If it was released today. It definitely would be considered a studio albums. But not at the time of its release and that eras music industry standards 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block