General Unpopular Opinions

On 6/15/2020 at 3:01 PM, DonoDotto said:

Thank you for this thread.

Taylor Swift- as basic and fake as it gets. And it does bother me that so many people are fooled by her pretentious "sweetheart" attitude, its all smoke and mirrors. Shes a snake and one of the biggest bullies in the industry, and I believe one day she'll be exposed for good.

Selena Gomez- doesnt sound good without autotune. Especially ever since she decided to go the "breathy-whispery-singing" route, in an attempt to sound different (?) Should stick to acting, her music is bad.

Ariana Grande- as fake as Taylor Swift. She seems super obnoxious, stuck up, and full of herself. Plus her music recently is unlistenable, especially "7 rings". Also, why cant she just pronounce the words shes singing? Its annoying, "I see iii i liek iii i wa ii i goa iii" just stop.

Lady Gaga- has become as pretentious as Madonna with her "art". Did anyone else see those videos she did for Spotify for Chromatica? Shes also put on a fake British accent, and she didnt even live in Britain like Madonna did! She definitely lives in a bubble, not sure she'll find her way back.

Billie Elish- also extremely fake, her fame and acclaim is among the most undeserved in the industry. The whole trend of really really fake "artists" and "musicians" is a huge turn off.

Kesha- something is really off about her. I dont think shes a good person.

Celebs sharing political opinions is among the most annoying moves they can make. Always comes across as tone-deaf, pretentious, and despite what many seem to believe- it only panders to the vocal 0.1% who complain about celebrities not speaking up enough, as though their opinions have more relevance than non-celebs. So messed up.

Britney is the only big celeb who has managed to stay down to earth and a real human being despite her fame. Nobody epse has stood the test of fame and made it out as unpretentious, down to earth, and reality-connected as her.

Sorry dono boo, but I had to down-vote this :embarrassney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block