Oops!... I Did It Again, in 4K 60FPS!!

Ah ok. Yeah I have AE but I just hate the whole layout of the thing so I never bothered to watch tutorials. I knew the quality wouldnt turn into HD but as long as they get  a little bit better I am happy lol. My computer decided to do an update and restart itself so now I can go ahead and do the 15 seconds thing lol.

Can I just say... the rubber outfit looks so satisfying in your edit. Its so shiny. :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Ah ok. Yeah I have AE but I just hate the whole layout of the thing so I never bothered to watch tutorials. I knew the quality wouldnt turn into HD but as long as they get  a little bit better I am happy lol. My computer decided to do an update and restart itself so now I can go ahead and do the 15 seconds thing lol.

Can I just say... the rubber outfit looks so satisfying in your edit. Its so shiny. :pieceofwhat:

Yeah, I hate the AE layout too lol, too difficult and it's so laggy.

Thank you so much, I'm glad to know that everyone loved my video!

17 minutes ago, HalfDistance said:

OMG I really love your channel and I watched all your remakes!! It's incredible af:clap:

Britney team could never:jj:

Thank you! :makeitrain:

33 minutes ago, Sia said:

Omg this is amazing! Thank you 

Side question, why is the video different though? Did you change the scenes? 

Exactly, I edited the video due to copyrights, I can't post the original music video on YouTube because they are blocked. So I edited it and tried to do the same transitions like on the original. I stated on the title of the video that's an Alternative Cut.

• Love 1

Alright, the next videos would be:

- My Prerogative (remake of my first version with better quality, more luminosity, original ratio + better edits) in 4K 60FPS

- Hold It Against Me in 4K 60FPS

- I'm A Slave 4 U in 4K 60FPS

PS: I'm not sure if that's the order of the videos to do, I'm A Slave 4 U is more likely the last of this list but idk which video is better to release first.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Alright, the next videos would be:

- My Prerogative (remake of my first version with better quality, more luminosity, original ratio + better edits) in 4K 60FPS

- Hold It Against Me in 4K 60FPS

- I'm A Slave 4 U in 4K 60FPS

PS: I'm not sure if that's the order of the videos to do, I'm A Slave 4 U is more likely the last of this list but idk which video is better to release first.

tenor.gif?itemid=11641453

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=11641453

:blol:

Oh and I forgot "I Was Born To Make You Happy" in 4K 60FPS. Oookay, so it would be My Perogative first, after IWBTMYH, Hold It Against Me, I'm A Slave 4 U.

I wanted to add Womanizer but didn't found a way to bypass copyrights blocking, so idk what's better if I censor myself the sauna scene or take the ABC version (which is in really bad quality). By censoring with digital smoke or by zooming to make a close-up to her face would help a lot to bypass copyrights. It's just that idk what people will say if they see that those scenes are censored, I think they will take it badly.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

:blol:

Oh and I forgot "I Was Born To Make You Happy" in 4K 60FPS. Oookay, so it would be My Perogative first, after IWBTMYH, Hold It Against Me, I'm A Slave 4 U.

I wanted to add Womanizer but didn't found a way to bypass copyrights blocking, so idk what's better if I censor myself the sauna scene or take the ABC version (which is in really bad quality). By censoring with digital smoke or by zooming to make a close-up to her face would help a lot to bypass copyrights. It's just that idk what people will say if they see that those scenes are censored, I think they will take it badly.

lmao they should be thankful that you are doing it in the first place. Zoom in sounds easier and Im a lazy **** so thats what I would do lol.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao they should be thankful that you are doing it in the first place. Zoom in sounds easier and Im a lazy **** so thats what I would do lol.

I'm dead :haha:

Yeah, I will see what I can do. I will try to do a zoom close-up to her face and as there will be a quality-loss due to the zooming, I would upscale each frame to enhance the quality and looks like it wasn't a digital zoom. If it doesn't work, I would add fake smoke but yeah it's a little more difficult lol

But there are always people who critic my videos, saying they were awful and ugly. Well, my videos are not official remasters, that's just what I can offer but some people don't understand that... :(

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

I'm dead :haha:

Yeah, I will see what I can do. I will try to do a zoom close-up to her face and as there will be a quality-loss due to the zooming, I would upscale each frame to enhance the quality and looks like it wasn't a digital zoom. If it doesn't work, I would add fake smoke but yeah it's a little more difficult lol

But there are always people who critic my videos, saying they were awful and ugly. Well, my videos are not official remasters, that's just what I can offer but some people don't understand that... :(

yeah but those are lazy people sitting at home who cant even do it themselves. Its always people who dont read the description (where you explain why some stuff is different) or people who have no videos of their own who shiit talk. Ignore those cuunts because everyone here clearly loves what you are doing and we are the only people that really matter.  :pieceofwhat:

• Love 2

yeah but those are lazy people sitting at home who cant even do it themselves. Its always people who dont read the description (where you explain why some stuff is different) or people who have no videos of their own who shiit talk. Ignore those cuunts because everyone here clearly loves what you are doing and we are the only people that really matter.  :pieceofwhat:

You've right! Thank you for this awesome message, it gave me so much energy now!! 

:pumped:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Omg thank you so much for introducing me to the program! Almost all videos I want to be better quality are too bad but Im still having fun with it.  The hair and the sparkles are so clear now!

18816132ea52e66edbe299f775b68b4ee39962e7

Have you usued Gigapixel AI or something else? By playing around settings we can have better. You're welcome!!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Have you usued Gigapixel AI or something else? By playing around settings we can have better. You're welcome!!

I tried it but it said it was for pictures only so I deleted it maybe I downloaded the wrong version. Do you use that before or after the Video Enhancer?

Omg even better? Its gonna start looking fake soon. :unreal:

Edit: The one for video is down because of maintnace. Thats why I couldnt find it.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I tried it but it said it was for pictures only so I deleted it maybe I downloaded the wrong version. Do you use that before or after the Video Enhancer?

Omg even better? Its gonna start looking fake soon. :unreal:

Edit: The one for video is down because of maintnace. Thats why I couldnt find it.

I don't advise you to use Video Enhancer now, there's Gigapixel for Video (let's wait they make it available again) which is far better, so results would be far better.

But on Video Enhancer, you can try to use another AI engine and results would be better.

23 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Also about the Copyright thing.. have you tried flipping the footage horizontally? That works for Olympic footage.

Do you mean by roating it?

8 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I don't advise you to use Video Enhancer now, there's Gigapixel for Video (let's wait they make it available again) which is far better, so results would be far better.

But on Video Enhancer, you can try to use another AI engine and results would be better.

Do you mean by roating it?

Ah ok. Will do. Thanks.

I mean mirroring it.  Dont know if it helps for music videos but it helps for sport footage. And you wouldn't have the quality loss from zooming in and wouldn't have to make smoke. 😂