Oops!... I Did It Again, in 4K 60FPS!!

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

thanks. ;) Im just trying to stay positive and seeing this jet lag free time as a blessing for my body. There are a lot of people who have it worse than me. At least I dont have mortgage to pay off or kids to feed.

Anyway I dont want to hijak your thread for a pity party. I love your Stronger video! The details on the pants and in her eyes is amazing.

Haha, no don't worry you can talk like you want! And thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that you liked it!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I dunno why but I enjoyed this wayyyy more than the usual version, and hearing you talk about the process makes me fancy your personality for some reason :lustney:

Hide contents

Allow me, cutting off my not so potential bae today has got me feeling like a thirsty h0e :quirkney:

:haha: Thank you! :qtbrit::nonono:

Thanks for sharing! I watched it on TV with Ambilight and it's truly amazing!! :letitburn:

I have Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know & Boys in a good 1080p in case you're look for them for your futur projects.

Both files are 300mb with 12 000 bitrates, not tagged.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

Thanks for sharing! I watched it on TV with Ambilight and it's truly amazing!! :letitburn:

I have Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know & Boys in a good 1080p in case you're look for them for your futur projects.

Both files are 300mb with 12 000 bitrates, not tagged.

Oh if you have them (and if you don't mind of course), I could use them for upscaling them and making them in 60FPS, it would help a lot instead of searching their masters or DVD-rips. (Essentially Boys which I didn't find it still) (You can PM me if you want of course)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Oh if you have them (and if you don't mind of course), I could use them for upscaling them and making them in 60FPS, it would help a lot instead of searching their masters or DVD-rips. (You can PM me if you want of course)

I don't mind at all! that's why I told you :sendinglove: I'm gonna upload them and will PM you once it's done :imcute:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hello everyone! :hiii:

I worked really hard for this remake of my first of OIDIA in 4K (now the first version released last year is private)... After weeks of work, OIDIA is now in 4K and in 60FPS! I re-edited and reuploaded it 14 times to get the maximum official scenes on the video.

I will continue to do some other remasters but might stop Britney's ones soon because I can't assure to do all of them.

Hope you enjoy!!!!! :ahhh:

FB_IMG_1591985810681.thumb.jpg.2c461e806c83445797e43e22062c2184.jpg

Wow! crazy good quality! great job :) 

• Love 1

That's really really good even if I can regret some missing parts...

Can you imagine just a minute what this video made nowadays, with modern FX or even real Mars landscapes, and yeah a native good resolution ?

Watching this one makes me think about a nastier Britney like full black eyes on some head shots like during mirror effects...

:watrusayin:

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 2

Sorry but this is totally fascinating for me. I downloaded the trial version of the program and just put in a random bad quality video. So far the preview isnt that impressive but it will be finished in 16 hours lol. (video is long) do you know if putting it through that program twice will do any good or would i just be wasting 16 hours of my time? All the videos I want to improve are absolutley **** quality lol. Also do you use AE for simple color corrections or do you actually do stuff that requires knowledge? :jj:

the quaity is pretty similar to this

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Sorry but this is totally fascinating for me. I downloaded the trial version of the program and just put in a random bad quality video. So far the preview isnt that impressive but it will be finished in 16 hours lol. (video is long) do you know if putting it through that program twice will do any good or would i just be wasting 16 hours of my time? All the videos I want to improve are absolutley **** quality lol. Also do you use AE for simple color corrections or do you actually do stuff that requires knowledge? :jj:

the quaity is pretty similar to this

The thing is that Topaz will upscale each frame (= each image) in 4K or HD (depending on what you did). What you've should done, it's to take only an extract of 15 seconds of your video, and test it to see the results. As the quality is very low, you would have a slightly better quality but not too good because as it was compressed and uploaded on YouTube, there's a lot of details loosed. So I advise to take the DVD-rips of those performances at least (if possible) or try to find a better quality of that performance on internet in order to upscale.

Using After Effects require a little of knowledge to know a little the UI and its features so it's very fast to learn if you see some YT tutorials. For the colors, it's more subjective so it's a little difficult to make the best color settings if you want that everyone enjoy the video. That's a big risk I did with OIDIA, I modified the colors to make her skin look less green and more realistic.

1525442594925-Screen-Shot-2018-05-04-at-

IMG-20200612-173124.jpg

• Love 1