Oops!... I Did It Again, in 4K 60FPS!!

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

thank you!! I love your channel! Can you tell us what you use? Could you theoretically also improve the quality of old performances?

I use the Topaz Softwares (powered with AI) with the help of After Effects to add corrections and improve the quality. For the 60FPS, yeah it can be done with any video including her old performances. For the upscale, in theory yes, but for decent results, I would need the digital version and essentially an uncompressed mastered video of it. Just for upscaling a 4 minutes video, it takes few days even with a powerful computer. :eheeek:

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

I use the Topaz Softwares (powered with AI) with the help of After Effects to add corrections and improve the quality. For the 60FPS, yeah it can be done with any video including her old performances. For the upscale, in theory yes, but for decent results, I would need the digital version and essentially an uncompressed mastered video of it. Just for upscaling a 4 minutes video, it takes few days even with a powerful computer. :eheeek:

damn. Well I really appreciate all your videos!! Was hoping it would be something "easy" so that I could do all the 50000 old videos I want in good quality. :lollipop: You should write to artists and offer to do it for money.  Or do it with patreon so that people can request someting. At least that way you would get something for all of your hard work.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

damn. Well I really appreciate all your videos!! Was hoping it would be something "easy" so that I could do all the 50000 old videos I want in good quality. :lollipop: You should write to artists and offer to do it for money.  Or do it with patreon so that people can request someting. At least that way you would get something for all of your hard work.

To be 100% honnest with everyone, the first goal of this channel wasn't meant for remastering lol. My first videos were more like editing the music videos rather than remastering them. It's just that I started to do that just for experimenting a little and play around upscaling softwares, I tested first with Britney videos and I was shocked by results (only in HD by the time lol), so I decided to use them for my edits for the YT channel. So until now, I share those videos just for fun and mostly free, I don't plan to make money for that (SME monetized my videos but I touch 0$).

However, for making low frame rate (24FPS) into 60FPS, it's pretty easy but take around 40 minutes for a 4 minute so that's the easy part.

19 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

OMG IS STUNNING . Can you this magic to Beyonce's videos from DIL era?

tenor.gif?itemid=5666660

I might, but until I can find mastered versions of other artists videos as I only found some of Britney.

• Love 1

To be 100% honnest with everyone, the first goal of this channel wasn't meant for remastering lol. My first videos were more like editing the music videos rather than remastering them. It's just that I started to do that just for experimenting a little and play around upscaling softwares, I tested first with Britney videos and I was shocked by results (only in HD by the time lol), so I decided to use them for my edits for the YT channel. So until now, I share those videos just for fun and mostly free, I don't plan to make money for that (SME monetized my videos but I touch 0$).

However, for making low frame rate (24FPS) into 60FPS, it's pretty easy but take around 40 minutes for a 4 minute so that's the easy part.

I might, but until I can find mastered versions of other artists videos as I only found some of Britney.

Oh yeah I get that. Its just that you might get so many requests that it might get overwhleming and you might as well get some money for it. I mean that program isnt that cheap and AE isnt either. (Lol can you tell that Im seconds away from loosing my job thanks to miss Rona?)

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Oh yeah I get that. Its just that you might get so many requests that it might get overwhleming and you might as well get some money for it. I mean that program isnt that cheap and AE isnt either. (Lol can you tell that Im seconds away from loosing my job thanks to miss Rona?)

Really? You're loosing your job?

29 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I work in aviation and our company is firing 20 - 30k people :embarrassed:

But at least I now have a lot of time to look at all of your videos! :pieceofwhat:

Omg. :ohdear: That's horrible... I hope there will be a solution for you and all other workers... That's awful.

• Love 2

Omg. :ohdear: That's horrible... I hope you there will be a solution for you and all other workers... That's awful.

thanks. ;) Im just trying to stay positive and seeing this jet lag free time as a blessing for my body. There are a lot of people who have it worse than me. At least I dont have mortgage to pay off or kids to feed.

Anyway I dont want to hijak your thread for a pity party. I love your Stronger video! The details on the pants and in her eyes is amazing.

• Love 2