Oops!... I Did It Again, in 4K 60FPS!!

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Ah ok. Will do. Thanks.

I mean mirroring it.  Dont know if it helps for music videos but it helps for sport footage. And you wouldn't have the quality loss from zooming in and wouldn't have to make smoke. 😂

Oh, I tried that already but it doesn't work, YouTube still block the video :imacat:

Anyway, that's not a problem, I love editing music videos (my best edit was the Gimme More alternative story/version), for now I'm finishing IWBTMYH to attack My Prerogative again. The problem of My Prerogative is that the music video itself has noises and grains, by enhancing the video and adding more luminosity, we see them more, many will belive that was a bad upscale or something like that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tonyspears said:

This is a great effort, but I believe this remastered version remains the best one out there:

The colors and details are more faithful to the original. There's no weird color filter or skin smoothing.

Each remaster/upscale is different, because it depends on the original source, the methods and settings applied, this one kept the original colors but I find it a little noisy due to sharpening the details on big 4K TV screens but still an awesome upscale!

My upscale was based on the DVD version maybe that's why I wasn't able to recover all the details. I didn't edded a color filter but corrected the gamma + lift colors to remove the fake saturation color (you can notice at 1:49 that skin is too orange, the gamma corrected fixed that on my version but it's true that doesn't look exactly the same as the original). I regret that you didn't liked too much my video but thank you for your feedback, I will enhance my work for the next videos.