Britney Jean: Reimagined

Towelney

Hey Y’all! 

So after reading all of Brinty Joan’s nicknames on another thread, I decided to reimagine the Britney Jean Era. Some things may not be the most realistic, but I tried.

*Imagine that the songs are completely Britney*

The track list would be:

01 Alien

02 Strangest Love (Re-recorded and Remixed)

03 Zombie 

Spoiler

04 Body Ache

05 Work B***h

06 Plastic

Spoiler

07 This Time

Spoiler

08 Passenger

09 Spell

Spoiler

10 Tik Tik Boom ft. Wiz Khalifa

11  Til It’s Gone

12 Don’t Cry

13 Brightest Morning Star

14 Hold On Tight

15 Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)

Deluxe Track

16 It Should be Easy

17 Co cane (I’m not so sure about this track so I made it a bonus) 

Spoiler

18 Old City of Mine

Spoiler

I see the promotion being similar to the FF era.

Singles:

Work B***h would be released in March with a follow-up GMA performance. She promotes the song more at other shows, radio, etc. With no other large releases and riding S&S’s success, the song debuts at #1 on the bb100 for the first week, then stablizes at #4. 

Body Ache is released as the second single in May. She promotes the song more at other shows, radio, etc. Debuts at #9

In June, she has a desert performance (hehe) and performs Work, Body Ache, and the third single, Zombie. The video drops that night, along with the album.

Album debuts at #2.

Zombie debuts at #10.

The Fourth single would be Alien, released in late July/ early August. Debuts at #18

For the fans, Perfume MV is released in November with the original concept. Debuts at #58

Britney Jean would get a small tour, focusing on places Britney loves to go.

The tour would go from October 2013—February 2014.

After the tour ends, Britney starts the promotion of her residency.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean: 

1. Work B***h 

2. Perfume 

3. Hold On Tight 

4. Alien 

5. Don’t Cry 

6. Brightest Morning Star 

7. Til It’s Gone (re recorded ) 

8. Now That I Found You 

im confident those are the songs that are actually Britney or have Britney’s vocals in it. I feel like they could’ve down that track list and did an ep for Vegas 

1. Alien

2. Work *****

3. Perfume

4. It Should Be Easy (Solo)

5. Now That I Found You

6. Tik Tik Boom

7. Body Sche

8. Til It's Gone

9. Don't Cry

10. Chillin' With You

11. Hold On Tight

12. Brightest Morning Star

Lead Single: Work *****

Second Single: Perfume

Third Single: Now That I Found You

Fourth Single: Alien

• 1 month later...

BJ could have been better had they removed all the generic dance crap and made her sing on every track. 

Alien, Perfume, Passenger, Chillin’ With You, Don’t Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold on Tight should have remained on the album alongside songs which would have complimented them and followed a similar style. Alien has nothing in common with Tik Tik Boom. It’s not Britney and never will be. Some of these songs I swear were for like Nicki Minaj or something but definitely not Britney Spears. 

I liked the album booklet artwork but not the cover it was awful. The nice natural shots of her looking stunningly beautiful were so much nicer. It was like the album was going in one direction then they switched it to the next and it just doesn’t flow for me

Archived