Those Inside Out lyrics

hybirdfox

Ok, so maybe this has been discussed ten years ago, however I’m just so obsessed with the Inside Out lyrics

Hit me one more time it’s so amazing (Reference to BOMT) :unreal:

You’re the only one who drove me crazy (Reference to You Drive Me Crazy) :clap:

Not to mention when she says sitting here in the mirror getting ready // heard you knocking at the front door reminds me instantly of the Lucky MV :surprisedney:

Sorry to repost, but I’ve just been so excited with this

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know she didn’t write the song but I always felt like the lyrics were aimed toward K-Fed. Call me crazy but the whole “you’re the only one who ever drove me crazy cos you know me inside out”.

No matter how people perceive Kevin you can’t ignore how happy she was with him. She was probably the most free she’s ever been in her life with him and in some ways he helped her be the person she wanted to be and not the sweet southern girl who was so perfect and pretty 24/7. That’s the way I interpret it anyway

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I know she didn’t write the song but I always felt like the lyrics were aimed toward K-Fed. Call me crazy but the whole “you’re the only one who ever drove me crazy cos you know me inside out”.

No matter how people perceive Kevin you can’t ignore how happy she was with him. She was probably the most free she’s ever been in her life with him and in some ways he helped her be the person she wanted to be and not the sweet southern girl who was so perfect and pretty 24/7. That’s the way I interpret it anyway

I miss Kevin:crying2:

jk. But I agree with you:)

I love everything about this song. The lyrics, the music... This should've been a single. It's a shame they passed this opportunity up. It could've helped A LOT esp with the mess of an Era she had. 

Funny story: I played the Instrumental of this song while the students doing independent reading one day and I was humming the lyrics. My one student goes, "Ms. F... We know you love Britney Spears, but can you please stop singing? I'm trying to read." 

17 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

But does Kevin know Britney? I'm almost sure he doesn't know her internally.The relationship was not reciprocal and I do not think she was in love with him, I think she was hooked and I did not see her happy, my feeling is the opposite, when you have broken up with your boyfriend and find another person and do stupid things and you hit yourself with reality, well that's what happened to her.

7 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

But does Kevin know Britney? I'm almost sure he doesn't know her internally.The relationship was not reciprocal and I do not think she was in love with him, I think she was hooked and I did not see her happy, my feeling is the opposite, when you have broken up with your boyfriend and find another person and do stupid things and you hit yourself with reality, well that's what happened to her.

I guess only Britney and Kevin know the answer to that we don’t know what went on behind closed doors. I think it’s unfair to dismiss their marriage. They seemed very happy at a time despite what everyone thinks. Britney seemed to be doing what she wanted at that time unlike now where she’s clearly miserable and we are fed the fake narrative that she’s fine now and so much happier than she was. Sure jan just look at how dead in the face she is now 

20 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I guess only Britney and Kevin know the answer to that we don’t know what went on behind closed doors. I think it’s unfair to dismiss their marriage. They seemed very happy at a time despite what everyone thinks. Britney seemed to be doing what she wanted at that time unlike now where she’s clearly miserable and we are fed the fake narrative that she’s fine now and so much happier than she was. Sure jan just look at how dead in the face she is now 

Britney is now in conservatorship is different.
But I did not see her happy either, there is an image that stayed with me when they are in the pool, she is wearing a green bikini, she was pregnant with Preston's first months and Kevin sees the photographers and begins to caress her looking at the photographers and in Chaotic she was lost.

Archived