Who would be your dream AMA guest?

I love me some Lindsay Lohan🥰 She seems in a great place and could promote her new album the single was good, I bought that bop🤠

How about Carson Dailey from TRL. He was in the middle of the music world in the 2000s

Janet Jackson

Paula Abdul

Jessica Simpson

Samantha Mumba 

Hoku

Stevie Nicks

Cher

Mariah

Mary J

Madonna

Rosie

PCD

• Love 1

I would like :
The two bodyguards who appear in the Everytime video that right now I do not remember their names but they really looked good people and they cared about Britney ( I'm not referring to Big Rob)

Miguel Galbe

Pontus W(avant, He has always spoken super well of her).

Sean Garret.

Wade Robson ( (To tell us about the process of creating all the iconic ideas, for example, the performance of MTV 00 or MTV 01 or his latest idea for Britney and this fanbase of putting Perez Hilton in the opening of Circus but I know that this is impossible and that Wade is very hated on this fanbase and which for some is the equivalent of Draco Malfoy).

• Like 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I love me some Lindsay Lohan🥰 She seems in a great place and could promote her new album the single was good, I bought that bop🤠

How about Carson Dailey from TRL. He was in the middle of the music world in the 2000s

Janet Jackson

Paula Abdul

Jessica Simpson

Samantha Mumba 

Hoku

Stevie Nicks

Cher

Mariah

Mary J

Madonna

Rosie

PCD