Who would be your dream AMA guest?

Okay so here’s the elephant in the room: how about an AMA with @JordanMiller? I mean, it’s the anniversary of BH AND pride month. We can get his coming out story as a bottom homosexual. 

And what about Matthew Koma?  He’s got a band to promote, a wonderful wife that is named dropped here all the time, and, I believe, he did submit songs to Britney. Plus he’s already a friend of BH (and low key the reason I knew his name pre-wedding bells was because “So FN Romantic” slays my life so thank you BH).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Anthony Preston. He did like such a small amount of production beforehand, and then somehow worked heavily on BJ (including the song Alien with the infamous glitch) and then hasn't produced anything since.

I can see why he hasn’t :janet: maybe he was will’s friend. 

• Leader
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Okay so here’s the elephant in the room: how about an AMA with @JordanMiller? I mean, it’s the anniversary of BH AND pride month. We can get his coming out story as a bottom homosexual. 

And what about Matthew Koma?  He’s got a band to promote, a wonderful wife that is named dropped here all the time, and, I believe, he did submit songs to Britney. Plus he’s already a friend of BH (and low key the reason I knew his name pre-wedding bells was because “So FN Romantic” slays my life so thank you BH).

Haha I'm down to do an AMA. Didn't even occur to me :teigen:

Also I love Matthew Koma. Interviewed him a few years ago. I'll hit him up. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:clicktina: Lemme reach out

He'd probably do it!

Nikki De Loach from MMC did the "We Need To Talk About Britney" podcast - she's another who might. Or even the guy who runs the "Always In The Club" socials, Dale I think. Could be a nice throwback.

11 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Omg and I was joking :gagasmile:

In 2012, Preston was introduced to will.i.am, and they began to collaborate regularly, with Preston becoming creative liaison / A&R for will.i.am Music Group.

Anthony Erik plaque 2.jpg

He's hot (he's the guy on the right). Too bad he can't make the difference between 2 voices. :juggingu:

• Love 1