VOTE: Choose the Britney album (Round 2)

Choose The Album  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Blackout vs. In The Zone

• Blackout
    • In The Zone
  2. 2. Glory vs. BOMT

• Glory
    • BOMT
  3. 3. Britney vs. Femme Fatale

• Britney
    • Femme Fatale
  4. 4. OIDIA vs. Circus

• OIDIA
    • Circus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2020 at 02:00 PM

On 6/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

Hello again! Round 2 is starting. Choose the album and the album with least votes will be removed. In Round 1 Britney Jean lost with only 4 votes. Next round tomorrow! :truthtea:ba2.jpg.a6f8ce96d5815c6c9e58dc37159fe1c2.jpg

featured! 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, Itachi said:

i don't mean to complain but do we not have an option where we can choose (in this case) 7 albums, instead of pitting an album against each other? :mcorangu: if it's not possible then nvm :mcorangu:

The whole reason it's being done this way is to help establish an overall chart as to what an actual rank is.

If it was just picking the best and worst it wouldn't give you the in between.

Vote for Circus!

Don't get me wrong ,Oops I Did It Again is a fantastic and stellar album but it is obvious Circus is the far better album. Oops I did it again is an album full of early-00s bops layered with cheesiness but most of them sound like the continuation of the track Oops I Did It Again. However, each song in Circus is so different from each other and sounds really good. I might admit it, but Circus obviously has the much better tracks. Obviously, you cant compare Oops I did it again to Womanizer, Circus to lucky If you seek amy to stronger...but most tracks from Circus are better. The album is SO versatile! You have beautiful and stunning ballads like Out from under and Unusual you, I.C.O.N.I.C bops like Womanizer and circus, Guilty pleasure songs like Lace and leather and Mannequin and so much more! So guys, re-think your decision and vote for circus. The 6 people who vote for Circus will received 200 points from me! So vote for circus!:reductive:

Pin em Britney Spears Photoshoot 2006 - 1010

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Even tho I love OIDIA, Oops sounds like a 44-minute long song. It sounds the same.

Exactly!

During BOMT, OIDA eras Britney, for me, was a worldwide known princess of pop with GREAT pop songs such as baby, sometimes, crazy, oops, lucky and stronger. Rest of the albums...well...:brityawning:

I started to see Britney as an artist after seeing Slave 4 u and Boys videos, but still, I was a Xtina fan - artistically, lyrically,... And still, rest of the album.... :jj:

ITZ was the first Britney album that I felt was very well thought out and mature and just - MATM, Toxic, Sometimes, TOMH, BOM, Outrageous - no words needed :mimiclap:

I became die hard fan after I first heard Gimme more on YouTube. And hearing the whole concept- :blast: Stan forever!

Since then I love (almost) EVERYTHING she makes - Circus, FF, Glory as a whole! :meryl:

• Love 1