VOTE: Choose the Britney album (Round 2)

Choose The Album  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Blackout vs. In The Zone

• Blackout
    • In The Zone
  2. 2. Glory vs. BOMT

• Glory
    • BOMT
  3. 3. Britney vs. Femme Fatale

• Britney
    • Femme Fatale
  4. 4. OIDIA vs. Circus

• OIDIA
    • Circus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2020 at 02:00 PM

20 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Why did you have to put ITZ and Blackout against each other?!?!  :howdareyou: Now I’m so tired after making the hardest choice of my life :nyheadache:

They arent against each other. I mean they are, but the album with the least votes will be out and like I see they both aint gonna lose :truthtea:

9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i don't mean to complain but do we not have an option where we can choose (in this case) 7 albums, instead of pitting an album against each other? :mcorangu: if it's not possible then nvm :mcorangu:

I think it's more interesting in this way, because it's not that basic. And when they are against each other, it's better, because if I put an option to vote for every album, ITZ and Blackout will go to the final too easily :truthtea:

Wasnt there an ultimate britney albums/songs poll pinned in this forum? I remember back in 2016 there was this survey where we picked our favorite tracks from each album and the final survey was our favorite album. I kinda remember the freaking drama exhell did when an user found out the surveys was actually a web link which the the OP could see and save all of our IPs :tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao:

What a time to be here :walkin::walkin::walkin::walkin::walkin::walkin::walkin: