VOTE: Choose the Britney album (Round 2)

Choose The Album  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Blackout vs. In The Zone

• Blackout
    • In The Zone
  2. 2. Glory vs. BOMT

• Glory
    • BOMT
  3. 3. Britney vs. Femme Fatale

• Britney
    • Femme Fatale
  4. 4. OIDIA vs. Circus

• OIDIA
    • Circus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2020 at 02:00 PM

49 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Vote for Circus!

Don't get me wrong ,Oops I Did It Again is a fantastic and stellar album but it is obvious Circus is the far better album. Oops I did it again is an album full of early-00s bops layered with cheesiness but most of them sound like the continuation of the track Oops I Did It Again. However, each song in Circus is so different from each other and sounds really good. I might admit it, but Circus obviously has the much better tracks. Obviously, you cant compare Oops I did it again to Womanizer, Circus to lucky If you seek amy to stronger...but most tracks from Circus are better. The album is SO versatile! You have beautiful and stunning ballads like Out from under and Unusual you, I.C.O.N.I.C bops like Womanizer and circus, Guilty pleasure songs like Lace and leather and Mannequin and so much more! So guys, re-think your decision and vote for circus. The 6 people who vote for Circus will received 200 points from me! So vote for circus!:reductive:

Pin em Britney Spears Photoshoot 2006 - 1010

I voted for Circus :truthtea:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well for that I have to let the author speak for himself. But my theory is that he chooses a album with a similar theme or colour

Okay lemme make an example. I put ITZ and Blackout against each other, because they are fan-favorites. I put Glory and BOMT, because they are her first and last albums. You get it, it's not a random ordering :truthtea:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Myah sounds amazing there and it has many bops. Chilling With You is the best song in the album for sure! :jl:

I think It should easily auto tuned is the best song Myah has ever done in her career :jl:Myah Marie Jean was like the biggest hit of 2013 I mean, it helped Britney’s flopping career. I mean look at Myah Marie Jean and BOMT Sales-

BOMT- 33 milliom

Britney Jean- 1.5 million

Blackout - Tricky because I love both these albums, but if I had to relisten to one over and over again it would be Blackout. In The Zone is great, but there are a couple of “filler” tracks. Blackout on the other hand is “all killer, no filler.”

Glory - BOMT is a lovely pop album but again, minus the hits and a couple of other bops it’s got some “filler” tracks. Glory is mostly a great album minus What You Need and Private Show which to me seem very forced vocally. Sonically, Glory is a more interesting album however with a good mix of mid-tempos and upbeat tracks and Britney playing around with different genres.

Femme Fatale - I love “Britney” I really do, but the album as a whole is all over the place. Tracks like Slave and Boys are very urban and mature, while you have ILRNR and Lonely that are more pop-rock orientated and then Anticipating that sounds like it would fit on BOMT. I love the songs but as a whole, it’s a mish-mash of ideas that don’t really fit together. Femme Fatale is a killer dance album, and before Glory came along it was for sure my favourite after Blackout. It’s very cohesive and I still enjoy listening to almost every track on there. 

Oops! - I almost picked Circus because it was a huge comeback moment in a Britney’s career but much like how I feel for “Britney”, I think Circus is also a mish-mash of ideas that don’t really fit together very well. Again, I like most of the tracks but I don’t think it flows very well as an album. Out of her early albums, Oops is probably the strongest. It builds on the sound and the style of BOMT and fine tunes it. It’s the “Classic Britney” album to me and that’s why I picked it.