19 Years of BreatheHeavy: where the name BreatheHeavy came from

OG member here checking in to say thanks for all that you do. Been visiting this site since 06’ on the regular. You are more than a Britney website for me. You’ve provided me with a way of escape when I needed distractions. A sincere thank you
@JordanMiller

Oh, and I am so happy that I got to witness every single iconic meltdown that has occurred throughout the years.  So many great memories that I wouldn’t trade for a thing. 

• Love 1

Thanks Jordan - I’ve been a casual reader since when I was in college and around when Blackout came out. I’ll never forget checking this site (and a couple of others) for updates around that time - desperately hoping we would get a Break The Ice video...riding along for her comeback, etc. I couldn’t get enough and that time along with this website helped turned me into a legit stan for life.

Cheers!! :kiss:

• Love 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

Happy sweet 16 BH! I've always wondered where that name came from, awesome to finally know. :gaspney: 

And thanks @JordanMiller for putting so much work into building and constantly improving this place. You've gathered a solid & growing community on here and I'm so happy to be part of it!

happy birthday GIF

Thank youuu! Happy to have you here :)

• Leader
1 hour ago, GimmeMore17 said:

Thanks Jordan - I’ve been a casual reader since when I was in college and around when Blackout came out. I’ll never forget checking this site (and a couple of others) for updates around that time - desperately hoping we would get a Break The Ice video...riding along for her comeback, etc. I couldn’t get enough and that time along with this website helped turned me into a legit stan for life.

Cheers!! :kiss:

Appreciate the support!! 

This is so awesome. I have never really posted and ending up somehow losing my first username and now I have this one but I have been here since before circus but after blackout. I feel like I grew up with you and the constant posters on here. It's insane what kind of community you have created here @JordanMiller

As in the name, I remember back in the early glee days, I borrowed my friends laptop and ended up on breatheheavy, of course. She called me the next day and asked what it was before she clicked on the site. 😅😅

At one point,I'd just tell my boyfriend that Jordan posted this or that, instead of breatheheavy haha. 

I'm just glad I found this site when I did!! Much love to everyone that helps run this site! ❤️

• Like 2
7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

OG in the house! The meltdowns have been.... iconic? :ricackle:

The meltdowns have also been talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it :gagasmile:

• Haha 2

Nice, I love that remix, I remember my 12 years old *** waiting by the TV for the NFL Kickoff, then I ran to the library to check out "Me Against The Music", and reading up on what Album was to Follow, "Get In The Zone" (Album Cover With the straps) :hiii::crying1:

P.S. I'm crazy about the Circus Version Of S4U, Even the robotic dance, and Beat....even the dysfunctional ring o fire.

• Haha 2

I was a casual lurker back in 2006-2007 cause I didn't understand english that much so I was always on heybritney.com (RIP) to read the news in spanish, years later I decided to create my account here and I've witness all kinds of meltdowns, expose partys and crazy fans

So Happy Birthday BH and thank you for the memories :lollipop:

what about body ache? i always thought that part "wont stop till you breathe heavy" was britney name dropping the site, like a reference

I even thought they made myah do it because just for that phrase her voice changes so much lol like here maya say this fansite's name

lol jk but always wanted to know about body ache

• 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block