19 Years of BreatheHeavy: where the name BreatheHeavy came from

Happy 16th Anniversary, thanks for building such a great place where so many fans can come together and bond over their mutual admiration for Britney :gobaby:

I know you get flack, but you've brought this place back to it's Glory (don't mind the pun), but you're doing great as of a late and i'm loving being back here again!

I've been visiting here since 2006 - I remember all the speculation for Blackout and all the demo leaks! I've been here through ALL the changes. I appreciate all the effort you've put in Jordan and here's for many more years :kiss:

Keep doing what you're doing, no drastic changes, just do it slowly and the way you're doing, this place is growing organically :)

thanks again @JordanMiller :kisses:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Jordan, not only Breathe Heavy is iconic, but you are as well. I’ve been here since the beginning (not always posting) but I remember checking the forum since it started, even when I still didn’t understand English that well. 

You have gone through so much **** because of this website that sometimes I’m amazed you are still here, but know that me and so many people are grateful for you and this forum.

you rock! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

That’s wicked awesome.  I love a backstory.  Like the one behind Sara Bareilles’s “Love Story”.  Anyway, I remember trying to visit the site during a computer class in high school.  Nope.  Also, whenever I tell people about it they immediately think it’s a dirty site or something.

:haha:

kitsch commodore 64 GIF

• Haha 3

I remember those ancient days when Adnan Galib was news (at one point I really thought Britney was pregnant with his child... crazy days left far behind), us really mad at you because of oSAMa. And when you decided to stop reporting Britney exclusively? You teased us for many days, and some even threatened to leave! lol But at that time, it was change or die!  I never posted, but  was always here! Congrats and thank you!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block