19 Years of BreatheHeavy: where the name BreatheHeavy came from

On 6/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, bvbg11 said:

I remember visiting the site constantly after the Outrageous knee injury to see if she would come back to finish the video. That’s when I became obsessed with BreatheHeavy.

OMF how cool actually 

what was it like being an original fan

17 years? I was in kindergarten :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Hated that sm :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

For me Britney's prime era is so ancient and unrealistic, I only hear legends about it. I remember ****. I only KINDA remember hearing Toxic in radio in 2004 maybe and then all of drama with her short marriage, pregnancy, husband, people calling her crazy in 2007, something like that. My cousin was a fan as a teenager so I kinda have in memory some little things about Britney but I never was a fan. I probably didn't even know how she looked like at that time. 15 years later I discovered Britney's albums, perfomances etc. on my own and I became a fan :matches: I was aware of her hit songs before obvi, I listened to it but I never went deeper and when I did look what happened. I wasn't aware how big and even beautiful she was in early 2000s. Too bad people destroyed that image of her.

Happy to be apart of at least 13 years of it! How crazy is that? This is the longest community I’ve ever been apart of. I love how calm and real everyone is for the most part compared to YEARS ago. Everyone was so mean and attacky. You’ve done a good job keeping the forums alive Jordan, even if I haven’t agreed with a lot of stuff you do I am appreciative you keep apart of this for us.

• Leader
22 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Happy to be apart of at least 13 years of it! How crazy is that? This is the longest community I’ve ever been apart of. I love how calm and real everyone is for the most part compared to YEARS ago. Everyone was so mean and attacky. You’ve done a good job keeping the forums alive Jordan, even if I haven’t agreed with a lot of stuff you do I am appreciative you keep apart of this for us.

Appreciate all the support! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block